Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 74 questions
vote
yes, yes, yes! I'm 4'10" so when were looking for cribs I wanted something that was still going to be easy for me to lay baby down in once we had to lower the mattress. My son's mattress is on the second to last setting and I can still lay him down with out feeling like I'm tossing him into the crib.
Apr 13, 2012 by K. Swift
vote
Yes you do. Here i the item # DaVinci Full/Twin Size Conversion Rail Kit- Espresso Sold by Amazon.com LLC. FYI, does not come with a center bar, my husband and I will be picking up some 2x4s when the time comes to make sure the bed does not sink in. Hope this helps!
Sep 18, 2013 by DSalazar
vote
Hi Tootsie, we got this crib and the Naturepedic organic 150 mattress. Fits well!The Kalani's metal support is one solid piece & therefore cannot sag in the center.
Oct 27, 2009 by M. Davidson
votes
i contacted da vinci and they responded promptly with the following: Thank you for your interest in our furniture. Our Kalani cribs are currently in compliance with the new regulations that will take effect on June 28, 2011. But we cannot guarantee if you were to order the crib you will get the new regulated crib. The store where you decide to purchase it from might have old stock. So just because the cribs we are currently manufacturing are in compliance, depending on the stores stock, you just might get a crib that is manufactured before we made the changes. The only way you can guarantee you receive a new regulated crib is to wait until June 28th. The stores are not allowed to sell any old stock after that date. I hope this information helps.
May 25, 2011 by JC
votes
Yes it works until unless ur mattress is of standard size by height. My mattress is little bit high than the usual mattress . But it does work and its a beautiful crib. Go for it I am using for my month old son.
Feb 4, 2013 by Manisha S.
votes
I think so. My wife is 5'0" and she doesn't have any problems getting the baby in and out of the crib.
Jan 23, 2014 by TexBowhunter
votes
It does not take long to convert the crib to a toddler bed, maybe 30 min? It takes even less time to change the mattress height of the crib mattress, but removing the mattress is the easiest way to do so.
Sep 19, 2013 by Gregory P.
votes
We had a little difficulty at first, but using a rubber mallet got them to go in quickly.
Dec 9, 2013 by chadlnc
votes
You probably can, but you'll have one side that is completely open, probably not what they want in terms of safety. The way the crib is built is that the mattress support screws into the sides so really, the front face can be open without a problem. BUT if you contact DaVinci you could probably get a better answer AND/OR get a rail from them. They helped me out with a different problem and are really nice. Good luck!
Oct 29, 2012 by mrsayao
votes
It is approximately 54" x 42" x 8"
Mar 2, 2014 by Joseph C. Johnson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xa50b8ccc)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers