Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 202 questions
votes
votes
yes, yes, yes! I'm 4'10" so when were looking for cribs I wanted something that was still going to be easy for me to lay baby down in once we had to lower the mattress. My son's mattress is on the second to last setting and I can still lay him down with out feeling like I'm tossing him into the crib.
Apr 13, 2012 by K. Swift
votes
Yes it works until unless ur mattress is of standard size by height. My mattress is little bit high than the usual mattress . But it does work and its a beautiful crib. Go for it I am using for my month old son.
Feb 4, 2013 by Manisha S.
votes
They conversion rails are sold separately.
Sep 18, 2013 by ghemaa
vote
Hi Tootsie, we got this crib and the Naturepedic organic 150 mattress. Fits well!The Kalani's metal support is one solid piece & therefore cannot sag in the center.
Oct 27, 2009 by M. Davidson
vote
It's a standard size crib mattress. We didn't measure just bought a standard crib mattress.
Nov 22, 2013 by Marti
vote
The crib is adjustable for four mattress heights. It does not have a drop rail. I was under the impression that the drop side cribs are now banned due to their not meeting safety standards and the potential for injury or death? The adjustable heights on the mattress work very well and are not a hardship, partly due to the crib itself being built lower to the ground. We transitioned from a drop side to this crib almost two years ago and he is now three and nearly ready to go to the next stage on the crib - removing one side and replacing with the side rail that comes with it. We actually got the new crib because he was so active and energetic and we were afraid the other one would collapse on him. The new DaVinci has been wonderful - no problem in the Cherry finish at all, looks great, and is so sturdy for this extremely active little boy! We're delighted with our choice and plan on a white one for my grand daughter soon.
Jul 11, 2013 by Nena
vote
Yes, we have it.
Nov 27, 2014 by sidi shapira
vote
It does not take long to convert the crib to a toddler bed, maybe 30 min? It takes even less time to change the mattress height of the crib mattress, but removing the mattress is the easiest way to do so.
Sep 19, 2013 by Gregory P.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   21   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers