4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon dimensions incorrect!
As an FYI, the product dimensions Amazon has for this product are incorrect. It is NOT 33" wide. The correct dimensions are found in the product images. The indication of 33" is misleading and may prevent people from buying this product. The product is a standard size and regular crib sheets will fit. Hope that helps someone.

I haven't used the...
Published on November 28, 2009 by Kat

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Mattress
THIS MATTRESS FITS SNUGLY INTO THE DaVINCI CRIB AND APPEARS TO BE COMFORTABLE FOR THE BABY. WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

UPDATE:

Published on September 14, 2009 by granny mae

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon dimensions incorrect!, November 28, 2009
This review is from: DaVinci Sleepwell Twilight 6-Inch Ultra Firm Deluxe Crib Mattress (Baby Product)

I haven't used the crib/mattress yet, but it seems like a standard, firm, coil free mattress, hoping that it lasts us awhile.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Mattress, September 14, 2009

UPDATE:

So sorry if I misled anyone into buying this mattress as this has turned out to be one sorry mattress. I purchased this mattress June of 2009. It is now Jan. 2011 and this mattress is sagging horribly over to one end. It appeares all the batting has gone to one end and the other end is about 2-3 inches thick. I paid $99.00 from amazon. See it is now $69.00. As a baby mattress it is worth zilch. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS BABY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, November 16, 2009
I was worried this mattress would be a little too big to fit an average crib sheet after reading some reviews, but it is perfect.
It fits perfectly in my DaVinci Emily crib and the standard crib sheets (two different brands) fit well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible mattress, November 27, 2011
within 3 months it is con caved where baby sleeps. very low quality. im not mad because i got it free with bed purchase. a trash bag full of leaves is a better mattress

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mattress, March 18, 2011
This mattress is good quality, firm, and the stain proof material does not make noise when my daughter moves around. That's all I can really ask for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strong Vinyl Odor, November 7, 2010
I did not like this mattress at all! It had a strong vinyl odor, even after airing it out for several days outside. The few times that my little one slept on it, she woke up smelling like vinyl. The cover wrinkled and was not tight.

After this experience I researched crib mattresses and am going to purchase an organic mattress that doesn't have vinyl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Snuggly in DaVinci Kalani!, August 11, 2010
J. Williams (Idaho Falls, ID) - See all my reviews
I was a little worried about purchasing this mattress after reading some of the other reviews, but after it was delivered we were pleasantly surprised. It fits snuggly in our DaVinci Kalani Crib, there is no space between the mattress and the crib bars. I mean the baby would have to be super strong just to get his hand in between. It is nice and firm, but soft enough to be comfortable. It feels like an adult mattress which our son loves.
Another review mentioned that it makes a loud crinkly noise when you lay the baby on it but we haven't had that problem. So far so good. It's a very nice mattress...a bit pricey but all crib mattresses are like that. We're happy with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma #10, October 8, 2008
The mattress was a perfect fit for the DaVinci crib that was also purchased. We are very satisfied with both products. Delivered very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight, great quality mattress, March 17, 2012
We bought this crib mattress for our second child. It fits the DaVinci Kalani crib perfectly. I was surprised by how lightweight it was! It's a great quality and a great price. I'd def recommend this mattress.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awful crib mattress, April 12, 2012
This was given to us as a gift along with the DaVinci Emily crib when we had our daughter. It wasn't the mattress I had picked out, but it seemed fairly good at the time, so I kept it.

The only good thing I can say about this mattress is that it's light. It makes the sheets easy to change... along with the fact that after about three or four months of use, I could fold it in half if I wanted to. It's saggy, soft, and like another reviewer said, it is smashed down on one side and thick on the other, even though I've turned it, flipped it and tried to "fluff" it to get the batting back to the other side. I don't know how this is even safe to put a baby to sleep on since babies need a firm surface. "Ultra Firm" is a complete lie. Don't waste your money on this mattress. It's cheap for a reason. Spend a bit more on a quality mattress that won't put your baby at risk.

ARRAY(0x97c13348)