Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 28, 2009
As an FYI, the product dimensions Amazon has for this product are incorrect. It is NOT 33" wide. The correct dimensions are found in the product images. The indication of 33" is misleading and may prevent people from buying this product. The product is a standard size and regular crib sheets will fit. Hope that helps someone.

I haven't used the crib/mattress yet, but it seems like a standard, firm, coil free mattress, hoping that it lasts us awhile.
33 comments107 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2009
THIS MATTRESS FITS SNUGLY INTO THE DaVINCI CRIB AND APPEARS TO BE COMFORTABLE FOR THE BABY. WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

UPDATE:

So sorry if I misled anyone into buying this mattress as this has turned out to be one sorry mattress. I purchased this mattress June of 2009. It is now Jan. 2011 and this mattress is sagging horribly over to one end. It appeares all the batting has gone to one end and the other end is about 2-3 inches thick. I paid $99.00 from amazon. See it is now $69.00. As a baby mattress it is worth zilch. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS BABY.
55 comments97 of 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
This was given to us as a gift along with the DaVinci Emily crib when we had our daughter. It wasn't the mattress I had picked out, but it seemed fairly good at the time, so I kept it.

The only good thing I can say about this mattress is that it's light. It makes the sheets easy to change... along with the fact that after about three or four months of use, I could fold it in half if I wanted to. It's saggy, soft, and like another reviewer said, it is smashed down on one side and thick on the other, even though I've turned it, flipped it and tried to "fluff" it to get the batting back to the other side. I don't know how this is even safe to put a baby to sleep on since babies need a firm surface. "Ultra Firm" is a complete lie. Don't waste your money on this mattress. It's cheap for a reason. Spend a bit more on a quality mattress that won't put your baby at risk.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2009
I was worried this mattress would be a little too big to fit an average crib sheet after reading some reviews, but it is perfect.
It fits perfectly in my DaVinci Emily crib and the standard crib sheets (two different brands) fit well.
11 comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2011
within 3 months it is con caved where baby sleeps. very low quality. im not mad because i got it free with bed purchase. a trash bag full of leaves is a better mattress
0Comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2010
I was a little worried about purchasing this mattress after reading some of the other reviews, but after it was delivered we were pleasantly surprised. It fits snuggly in our DaVinci Kalani Crib, there is no space between the mattress and the crib bars. I mean the baby would have to be super strong just to get his hand in between. It is nice and firm, but soft enough to be comfortable. It feels like an adult mattress which our son loves.
Another review mentioned that it makes a loud crinkly noise when you lay the baby on it but we haven't had that problem. So far so good. It's a very nice mattress...a bit pricey but all crib mattresses are like that. We're happy with our purchase.
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2011
This mattress is good quality, firm, and the stain proof material does not make noise when my daughter moves around. That's all I can really ask for.
on October 8, 2008
The mattress was a perfect fit for the DaVinci crib that was also purchased. We are very satisfied with both products. Delivered very quickly.
0Comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2010
We've had this crib and mattress for about a year now. My 16 month old has slept on the mattress for about a month now and one side of it is flat. We have her crib converted to a toddler bed and the mattress is now lower than the toddler railing is. I'm not sure if that's where she sleeps for the most part, or what, but I'm getting a new mattress here soon. It is also very loud when I lay her down, it sounds like she's laying on plastic bags. I've never had a mattress sound like that, not even the super cheap one from Walmart that we had for my oldest.
If you're going to get a mattress, get a Sealy. My middle daughter has one that was one of my friends' who's daughter is almost 6 and the thing is almost brand new. It's been slept on much much more than the Twilight mattress has and it's still holding up very well. It's the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest one.
on January 10, 2010
Can't wait to use this for our son due in February. It's pleasantly thick and cushy, honestly much nicer than the one we got for our daughter when she was born in '07. It also fits the crib we bought like a glove but not too tightly to change sheets. Very pleased with our purchase.