Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 28, 2009
As an FYI, the product dimensions Amazon has for this product are incorrect. It is NOT 33" wide. The correct dimensions are found in the product images. The indication of 33" is misleading and may prevent people from buying this product. The product is a standard size and regular crib sheets will fit. Hope that helps someone.

I haven't used the crib/mattress yet, but it seems like a standard, firm, coil free mattress, hoping that it lasts us awhile.
33 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2009
THIS MATTRESS FITS SNUGLY INTO THE DaVINCI CRIB AND APPEARS TO BE COMFORTABLE FOR THE BABY. WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

UPDATE:

So sorry if I misled anyone into buying this mattress as this has turned out to be one sorry mattress. I purchased this mattress June of 2009. It is now Jan. 2011 and this mattress is sagging horribly over to one end. It appeares all the batting has gone to one end and the other end is about 2-3 inches thick. I paid $99.00 from amazon. See it is now $69.00. As a baby mattress it is worth zilch. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS BABY.
55 comments|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
This was given to us as a gift along with the DaVinci Emily crib when we had our daughter. It wasn't the mattress I had picked out, but it seemed fairly good at the time, so I kept it.

The only good thing I can say about this mattress is that it's light. It makes the sheets easy to change... along with the fact that after about three or four months of use, I could fold it in half if I wanted to. It's saggy, soft, and like another reviewer said, it is smashed down on one side and thick on the other, even though I've turned it, flipped it and tried to "fluff" it to get the batting back to the other side. I don't know how this is even safe to put a baby to sleep on since babies need a firm surface. "Ultra Firm" is a complete lie. Don't waste your money on this mattress. It's cheap for a reason. Spend a bit more on a quality mattress that won't put your baby at risk.
on November 16, 2009
I was worried this mattress would be a little too big to fit an average crib sheet after reading some reviews, but it is perfect.
It fits perfectly in my DaVinci Emily crib and the standard crib sheets (two different brands) fit well.
on November 27, 2011
within 3 months it is con caved where baby sleeps. very low quality. im not mad because i got it free with bed purchase. a trash bag full of leaves is a better mattress
on October 18, 2011
This is a great mattress! I was so impressed at the packaging when it arrived (double-wrapped in plastic inside a box), and it was super light-weight, so I was able to unpack it easily. The mattress is firm and fits nice and snug inside the Graco Sarah 4-in-1 crib. We are very pleased!
on January 17, 2015
Came a day early. Very firm mattress for my dear little boy. Great quality. I have had other Moms over and they were shocked when I told them the price of this awesome mattress. Exactly what I was looking for. Very firm!! Easy to clean as well. In a month my son has a beautiful nursery to come home too. I bought everything off of Amazon!!! So many compliments. I couldn't be happier. I know my precious son will be comfy. This mattress even at bargain stores would have cost us alot more. There are no uncomfortable springs. Another satisfied customer
on March 17, 2012
We bought this crib mattress for our second child. It fits the DaVinci Kalani crib perfectly. I was surprised by how lightweight it was! It's a great quality and a great price. I'd def recommend this mattress.
on October 20, 2013
As a crib mattress it is definitely one of the worst. We never used ours even though it came free with the crib. We ended up using it as a padding next to the couch in case our babies decided to crawl off the couch. They actually really like napping on it in the living room, and it is quite comfortable even for an adult to nap on. It's great for that purpose, so I wouldn't throw it out once it goes flat. But I would not recommend it for a small baby because it will sag within a few months and not be as safe as you'd like... and once your baby starts jumping in the crib it will pretty much become mush.

We got Colgate mattresses and they have held up over the last 2 years to much jumping and abuse.
on May 18, 2014
Ultra firm is an understatement for this
Mattress, more like hard as a rock. I understand for safety reasons crib mattresses should be firm but this one seems very uncomfortable. I didn't realize how bad it was until I laid my 4 month old down for a nap in a friends crib and noticed how much softer their Sealy crib mattress was. I already ordered a new one. As for size this fits my baby letto crib perfectly and all standard sheets, just wish it was a bit more comfy for my babe.