Dabbawalla Bags Preschool Toddler Backpack, Out of this World Rocket
- 80% TPE/ 20% Nylon
- Designed for a preschooler with cushioned, flexible straps that adjust from the inside and can be pulled tight when not in use
- Three inside mesh pockets and one outside pocket help organize gear
- Designed in Seattle, WA and sustainably made in Taiwan
- Crafted from a revolutionary material that is degradable, recyclable and machine-washable
- 100 percent Toxic Free, zero Lead, BPA's, phthalates, and PVC
- Machine Washable
- Insulating Material Keeps Lunch and Snacks at safe temperatures
- Made from a material that is 100% toxic free, including zero lead, BPA, Pthalates and PVC
- Sized and designed spefically for a preschooler with adjustable straps
- Two inside mesh pockets and 1 outside pocket provide a convenient way to stash and organize gear
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The shoulder strap are very badly design. The bag has 2 holes on each side of the bag, they are placed closer to the bottom of the bag to allow the straps loosely go through from inside of the bag.
This might be great in theory, but in practice when a child uses it, the bag moves from side to side and it makes the strap longer or shorter each time the bag move a little.( It is very uncomfortable for the child)
Also the 2 holes at the bottom of the bag are so big that if you happen to place a fork or spoon inside the bagDabbawalla Lunch Bag, Holy Cow, it will slip though the holes and when the child need to use it, it won't be there.
On physical inspection, the interior measurements of the backpack without contorting it are 10"w x 11 1/2"w (at center) x 6". To get those 14" dimensions, I needed to flatten, stretch, or otherwise distort it well beyond its natural shape. Counting the top loop at its fullest extent is also useful to get that 14" height. Amazingly, the 6" depth appears to be accurate.
In terms of quality, the materials and sewing looks adequate. I can see how it would be possible for small objects to fall out through the small gaps where the back straps go through the bottom of the pack.
We get stopped everywhere by people wanting to know where we got this backpack. It is much cuter in person than in the pictures and my son absolutely loves it. I couldn't be happier with the looks, the size or the usefulness. It's not cheap, but it keeps things cold, has plenty of room for toys and books, and is machine washable. What more can you ask for?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality, my son loved it and so did his toddler friend!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I like it very much.I hope that this bag can delivery to ChinaPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love this bag! Perfect size and great quality for my 20 month old just starting montessori.Published 10 months ago by mvl
Very durable and such a fun design. Perfect size for my preschooler.Published 11 months ago by Christy
it's perfect! My son loves it very much.It's big enough for 3 years.Published 13 months ago by juicej