Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 9, 2010
I got this for my 12 year old son and it lasted almost a whole month. Despite the fact that the belt has "genuine leather" stamped on the it, it is definitely not. The belt separated into three layers. The outside looks like leather, but once separated I could see the weave of the fabric on the inner side. Same with the inner layer of the belt. The middle was almost like cardboard, and just crumbled off.
44 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2009
This is the worst belt I have ever had. Within 2 weeks when I only wore it twice, it ripped a seam from the hole i was wearing it at to 2 holes down. I would never but anything of this quality no matter how cheap.
on October 12, 2012
Passable for the price like what the title says. It's ridiculously priced low for a reason. The materials used are cheap. As for the craftsmanship, it's made, sized, and cut properly. So, visually, it does look "normal". For people with lots of belts and not planning on using this belt everyday, like me, then this is an okay belt. If you would like each of your buckle to have its own home like me, this is an okay belt. So, overall, this is passable belt. Just make your expectation realistic.
on March 3, 2012
Nice looking belt when it arrived. Within a week the belt was delaminating and after 2 weeks the back part of the leather fell off. So if you only want a belt that last a week or two it's a great belt otherwise it's pure junk.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 23, 2011
What a bunch of bullcrap. I bought this thinking it would help me intimidate my enemies, seeing that I had a Black Belt and understanding what a bad*** I must be. I affixed my Duo Silver Guns and Star Lighter Belt Buckle (LT-018), put it on, and went to a rumble, fully expecting to be the man of the hour, flying through the air like a maniac and roundhouse-kicking my way to victory, ala Chuck (yes, Norris; it seems that chronically high expectations plague me).

Not exactly the way it went. I stood in front of the thirty-odd rumblers, fists planted on my hips, my Black Belt displayed prominently around my waist (I had tucked in my shirt so they could see it better). Every single one of those turds laughed at me and pointed like they had no idea that people have feelings.

Luckily, my training in mixed rumble-fighting allowed me to first whip the belt around in circles, striking several fighters in the temples with the high quality buckle. I then was able to choke out two of the contestants and escape down an alley unscathed. I'm giving the belt four stars because the snaps stayed fastened while I stunned my opponents with the buckle and the leather held up nicely during the stranglings. Even still, I don't think I'll ever forget the laughter I heard as I ran down that alley in shame.

About the only thing this product is good for is holding up your pants in a stylish, attractive fashion that will impress most passersby. If that's all you're looking for in a Black Belt, go ahead and buy one; personally, I was disappointed that it didn't include the expected karate skills, kindly wisdom, and inner peace. I think it was misleading of this guy Ivory Falcon (probably not even his real name) to advertise it as a Black Belt, and not a Belt That's Black.
66 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2012
After one week of wearing this belt, it started to separate like others have mentioned. Also, the top peels off and become a white color from where you put your belt buckle in. I cannot recommend this even though it costs very little. DOn't waist your money, spend a little more and get a good belt.
on May 9, 2012
I am a little upset at this belt.

It does what I need it to but the loop broke the first day I got it.

I was going to ask for a refund but, I can just order a new one for that hassle.

I am gonna use it, but I don't think I will buy again this brand wise.
on October 25, 2013
So I recently bought a cool superman belt buckle, and needed a belt for it and saw how cheap this one was so I decided to buy this belt to go with my buckle. That was a huge mistake. I have only been wearing this belt for a week now and it is already starting to tear. If I could give this product 0 stars I would, but sadly I can't. Seriously, don't waste your money on this belt like I did.
on March 5, 2012
I paid 8 bucks for this, and 4 weeks later it is in the trash, might as well of put my money directly in the trash in the first place. This is not a leather Belt, it is made of a cheap plastic sandwiched between fabric on one side and leather, held together by cheap glue. Buy this belt if your in the market for another belt in 3 weeks!
on May 16, 2013
I am a little upset at this belt.

It does what I need it to but the loop broke the first day I got it.

I am gonna use it, but I don't think I will buy again this brand wise.