5.0 out of 5 stars 100% amazing
i was skeptical when i ordered 8 of these for my bridesmaids. the price was too good to be true, and some of the other reviews made me nervous about the quality. well, the deal was too good, but it was true! the colors were exact to what i saw on screen (i got the sky blue and lipstick red) the feel was fantastic and the shipping was quick and inexpensive. overall, so...
Published on December 15, 2010 by Terri Marie Falvey

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
I ordered three of these. They are clearly advertised as "pristinely woven from the finest pashmina and silk", yet the label says acrylic. They are clearly advertised as Lauren and they are not. I emailed the seller, who replied that they would send a return label. I replied to them immediately saying that as I was going out of town could they please email the label...
Published on January 13, 2010 by S. Sinclair

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, October 18, 2011
This review is from: Dabung Women's Lauren Solid Color Stunning Pashmina Wrap Shawl (Apparel)
I understand what other people are saying about these not being true pashminas, etc....but I paid $5 for each of mine and even if they are fakes I'll still be wearing them proudly... Even getting something low quality at a regular department store you would be pay far more than $5 so I'm happy with my purchase---regardless of how they were advertised (which I do agree was pretty crappy!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Not As Advertised, October 8, 2012
I read the bad reviews prior to ordering. I needed some sort of cheap wrap to make a skimpy dress more wedding reception-appropriate though, so I wasn't really concerned with quality. I ordered this scarf in black and it arrived very quickly. It's clearly not pashmina (I didn't expect it to be at this price) but rather appears to be acrylic and gives off a strong petroleum-product odor. The tag is glued on; I decided to leave it because I'd rather have the tag visible than a sticky glue mark. The material is very thin; even in the black color, I can see right through the scarf. It's also lacking that luxurious sheen like in the display picture. Basically, this is a cheap, crappy, non-pashmina scarf. That's all I needed though, and I got exactly what I paid for. I would probably be pretty unhappy with this purchase if I hadn't read the other negative reviews though since this produce is not what is advertised, and that's the reason I'm rating it with only one star.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, December 18, 2012
I was unhappy not only with the quality, but also the item was damaged when received. I kept it only because it cost almost as much to return for a replacement. Too bad it was meant to be a gift for a coworker. Cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina order, March 9, 2012
Second order and still very pleased. Items arrived perfectly on schedule and products are perfectly packaged and conditioned as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Shawls, January 16, 2012
I got these for each of my bridesmaids so they'd have something to cover their shoulders if it got cool in the evening. They are a perfect light cover, and definitely re-usable! And they're very soft and light!

5.0 out of 5 stars shipment was fast great price, January 8, 2012
this is an excellent buy gor the price my scarf(beige color) looks exactly like in the picture i love like is a little "shiny" ans is big enough to tie it around my neck and wear it in different ways. Is not too thick but not too thin either so it works for me it comes folded in a plastic that wasn't open so it's a new item that you would get for at least 10 dollars or more at any store and not a big variety of colors(at least that's my experience with scarfs) so I'm happy with my purchase! hope you can get one too and love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, December 12, 2012
I ordered several of these. they came quickly, charging me $11 shipping in 2 days...I did not choose to expedite these. then it cost me 11 to ship back. paid more in shipping than what I paid for them. they are not what is pictured. The material is not real...it is so thin you can see thru it. Very POOR quality and looks nothing like the picture. Very cheaply made...like something you find in Asia in a poor market.

ms. disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Soft - Beautiful Color!, January 10, 2011
Love it! It's soft so the scarf does not itch your neck and it's big enough to tie it many different ways. Love the "sky" and the "grey" colors. Ordered these for Christmas gift and got little broaches to go with it. Nice, inexpensive gift for the ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what everyone is complaining about, December 5, 2012
These scarves are great! They are soft and look like they're made of nice material. I wore mine this morning and it looks and feels great. No complaints here-I'm planning on ordering more for as xmas gifts for friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal good product, September 15, 2011
Ok, let's be honest here... do you really expect to get a 100% cashmere pashmina for 6 dollars? no. these are acrylic... but i will tell you, they are very soft acrylic, and the quality is actually pretty good... these are the same sort of scarves you will buy on ebay... a lot of specialty boutiques will buy lots of these types of scarves and mark them up tremendously and say they're something they're not... you are getting a good value for what you pay and i was happy with the seller, quickness of shipping, and my product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›