Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dacor A302C Elco's Stainless Steel Cleaner, Case of 12,
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 1, 2011
I received a sample of the product with my new oven. I have used Stainless Steel Magic for years on my other appliances. I had a two foot streak running down the front of my dishwasher for the past year that Stainless Steel Magic couldn't remove. I tried Elco and it IMMEDIATELY took it right off. I am switching to Elco to clean all my stainless appliances.
on March 14, 2013
My son gave me some left over Elco Stainless steel cleaner that he no longer had use for. This cleaner is the best. I have gone through 5 different ss cleaners and none are worth the money I spent on them. Thank you Elco for this great stainless steel cleaner. This information will be posted on my facebook to let other stainless steel owners know how impressed I am with your product. Now if I can only find it in stores rather than order it on line, I will be much happier. I use the lotion vs the spray as if the spray gets on your floor it becomes very slick.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2011
The cleaner leaves a streaky residue. More disappointing is the fact that the product did not remove the stubborn greasy residue that the installers left on my refrigerator. I tried 4 products, and only one actually worked (stainless steel magic).
on January 12, 2013
This is the best product ever for Stainless Steel appliances. I tried several other cleaners and nothing works as good as Elco. I highly recommend it!
on December 20, 2015
This stuff leaves a sticky, gooey mess. I had to remove it with acetone and would never use it again.
on September 3, 2014
This is the best stainless steel cleaner there is....... My stainless steel looks brand new because of this cleaner, & it smells good. Love it!!!!!