5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, sweet and easy to read., November 16, 2012
This review is from: Daddy Bird Gets the Worm (Stories of a Daddy Bird) (Kindle Edition)
I love great children's books. Daddy Bird Gets The Worm will be a favorite read for children and their parents. Beautifully illustrated, simple message and a sweet way to begin or end the day! It is one I want in hard copy and I can feel a series of Daddy Bird stories in the future. Wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Story, November 16, 2012
D. Meyer (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
Adorable book, with colorful, eye catching illustrations. Nice story, we are hoping the next one will be coming along soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming & Character Building, November 15, 2012
This an adorable children's book with lovely illustrations & an important message about caring for the ones you love. I appreciate the way the author portrays Daddy Bird - not the speediest or the most imposing of all the birds, but certainly full of devotion & love in action when it comes to his family. Great lesson on perseverance! And all of this in language that's easy for a child to understand... :-) The little ones will probably be so taken with Daddy Bird & Momma Bird that they won't even realize they're learning a great lesson! My favorite illustration is the expression on Daddy Bird's face when he's having trouble catching those worms. Looking forward to the next book in the series!

Rate and Discover Movies