5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!
I bought this for my husband who is deployed for his first fathers day! I received the product in less than a week and added our picture to it and sent it straight out to iraq~!~! Recommend to anyone for first fathers day ! as I received the mothers day one for my first mothers day (:
Published on July 9, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars So so
This was cheaper looking than I anticipated but it's still cute. If I had known exactly what it would look like in person I would have gone with something different but for now it works in our sons jungle themed room.
Published on September 27, 2011 by NThomas82

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, May 30, 2013
This review is from: To Daddy on Our First Father's Day - Picture Frame Gift (Kitchen)
This frame is a gift for my son-in-law for Father's Day and I'm almost ashamed to give it to him. The quality is that of a dollar store frame. The seller offered money-back return which I will do if I can locate the packaging. Cute frame but no where near the $11 it cost with shipping charges

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, October 1, 2012
A neat frame but truly made poorly I would not recommend this product to anyone. I think you could find something better made.

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, September 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, July 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars To Daddy on Our First Father's Day, July 8, 2011
My son LOVED this picture frame. I was really IMPRESSED with the quality of this product because it wasn't cheap looking at all. I had also sent one to my daughter-in-law for Mother's Day but I didn't get a chance to see it. Thank you so much for making their day so SPECIAL!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Wonderful frame for daddy to take to work. Great gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., June 26, 2014
Cheaply made. It works, but is not very sturdy. The arm on the back nearly broke off when I tried to open it so I could display it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, May 10, 2014
This is so cute. I was afraid it would be cheap looking but it wasn't. I wanted something for my son-in-law for his first Father's Day and I think this is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gift idea, August 1, 2013
Okay, so it is not top quality, but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. My biggest gripe is the 3 by 5 frame. It is much easier to get 4 by 6 size prints. It took special effort for me to get the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fathers Day Gift, June 29, 2013
Gave as a fathers day gift for a new dad - such a sweet frame - good quality - he really like it

To Daddy on Our First Father's Day - Picture Frame Gift
To Daddy on Our First Father's Day - Picture Frame Gift by Expressly Yours! Photo Expressions
$8.95