Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on May 30, 2013
This frame is a gift for my son-in-law for Father's Day and I'm almost ashamed to give it to him. The quality is that of a dollar store frame. The seller offered money-back return which I will do if I can locate the packaging. Cute frame but no where near the $11 it cost with shipping charges
on July 9, 2011
I bought this for my husband who is deployed for his first fathers day! I received the product in less than a week and added our picture to it and sent it straight out to iraq~!~! Recommend to anyone for first fathers day ! as I received the mothers day one for my first mothers day (:
on July 8, 2011
My son LOVED this picture frame. I was really IMPRESSED with the quality of this product because it wasn't cheap looking at all. I had also sent one to my daughter-in-law for Mother's Day but I didn't get a chance to see it. Thank you so much for making their day so SPECIAL!!!!!!
on September 27, 2011
This was cheaper looking than I anticipated but it's still cute. If I had known exactly what it would look like in person I would have gone with something different but for now it works in our sons jungle themed room.
on October 1, 2012
A neat frame but truly made poorly I would not recommend this product to anyone. I think you could find something better made.
on August 1, 2013
Okay, so it is not top quality, but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. My biggest gripe is the 3 by 5 frame. It is much easier to get 4 by 6 size prints. It took special effort for me to get the right size.
on May 10, 2014
This is so cute. I was afraid it would be cheap looking but it wasn't. I wanted something for my son-in-law for his first Father's Day and I think this is perfect.
on June 26, 2014
Cheaply made. It works, but is not very sturdy. The arm on the back nearly broke off when I tried to open it so I could display it.
on July 27, 2015
I got this for my husband.. it was his first fathers day and my baby gave it to him as a fathers day gift..
review image
on June 11, 2013
this is a really cute picture frame I know he is just going to love it I cant wait till fathers day