4.0 out of 5 stars :)
I ordered two of these one for me and the other for my twin and we loved it. It's very boho chic. Looks like it will hold up. The reason I gave it four stars rather then five is because the hearts look a bit rusted idont know if it's suppose to look like that or the product is old.
Published 14 months ago by Diana

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair quality
Bought this for my daughter. It was really cheap, but was better than I anticipated. I only wish I would have bought several for future gifts.
Published 10 months ago by Blaine

4.0 out of 5 stars :), October 10, 2013
This review is from: Daditong Fashion Lady Retro Knit Love Two Hearts Shape 3 Strands Suede Rope Bracelet Brown & Light Brown Christmas Gift (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars PISS POOR, March 7, 2014
CHEEPPPPPPP!!! Very POOR quality my grandson could make it with my beading supplies, As a matter of fact I should have made it myself. Lazy on my part!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair quality, March 1, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made., January 31, 2014
I put this on to wear and it did not last an hour it broke. Will never buy from again

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE FOR TEENS, January 11, 2014
ORDER FOR ALL THE TEENS IN FAMILY AND SOME NOT, WILL TAKE TIME GETTING HERE BUT THE TEENS LIKED THEM, GOOD PRICE, THEY ARE 10.00 ELSEWHERE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 14, 2013
I gave it as a gift and then all the girls wanted one, had to reorder some so everybody could have one!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 13, 2014
cheap

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Colors, November 29, 2013
Seems like a good product for the price but that color in the picture is misleading. Its not a orangey-brown it is a chocolate/mocha brown.

1.0 out of 5 stars soo chip, November 8, 2013
Not same the pic ... and soo chip made ... and he take more fashion for what sorry for that talk but this is true