5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
I think this is an absolutely great product for suck a cheap price! I am very impressed, it looks just like it does in the picture! Also, I was able to track my package and it came in the mail within one week of ordering. Great Product and seller!
Published 6 months ago by Tammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Love it! Super pretty and can't complain for the money but it does lose time!
Published 18 hours ago by mirisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Daditong Popular Silicone Quartz Men Women Girl Boy Unisex Jelly Wrist Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars As pictured, February 25, 2014
Really pretty and good value for $$
Got lots of comments on it - more than other expensive watches I own

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, May 16, 2014
This is the third watch I've ordered in this style, so now have white, purple and aqua. I have not had a problem with any of the watches. They keep excellent time and are fun to wear. Best of all, I, as a senior citizen, can see the dial without my reading glasses. The buttons on the side do not function, and are for decoration only, but that is of no concern to me. I mean, c'mon, the watches cost approximately $5.00 each after shipping! Oh, and they arrived ahead of schedule.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ME LIKE SO MUCH WITH MY FRIENDS, July 25, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ME LIKE SO MUCH WITH MY FRIENDS, AMAZON SELLS CUTE THINGS AND GOOD PRICE, I AM VERY SATISFIED

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 28, 2014
Love it! Super pretty and can't complain for the money but it does lose time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014