Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 3, 2014
I think this is an absolutely great product for suck a cheap price! I am very impressed, it looks just like it does in the picture! Also, I was able to track my package and it came in the mail within one week of ordering. Great Product and seller!
on September 23, 2013
When I first saw the picture for this item, the color of the watch was like a mint/aqua/sea green.
I ordered it, thinking I would receive that color. A week or so later, I checked back to see the status
of my order. Suddenly, the picture had been changed to a light green watch! I didn't think too much of it, until
my order came today...

Well, now I have a light green watch. I'm disappointed that it's not the color I orginally ordered/thought I was getting,
but it'll do for now. (My favorite color happens to be green, by the way)

The watch works fine, but I feel like it'll stop working very soon... >.>;;

Well, you get what you pay for :P

----------------------------------------

*EDIT*

I left feedback for this item, and the seller responded via email right away, which impressed me. They resolved the issue by asking for a picture of the watch I received, and the color of the one I had originally wanted. So as of today, my mint/aqua green watch has been shipped and is on its way~ ^__^

----------------------------------------

*EDIT*

My watch came today, and I am happy to say that it is the right color and works fine! :D Not to mention, it arrived faster than the first watch :3
on May 16, 2014
This is the third watch I've ordered in this style, so now have white, purple and aqua. I have not had a problem with any of the watches. They keep excellent time and are fun to wear. Best of all, I, as a senior citizen, can see the dial without my reading glasses. The buttons on the side do not function, and are for decoration only, but that is of no concern to me. I mean, c'mon, the watches cost approximately $5.00 each after shipping! Oh, and they arrived ahead of schedule.
on January 20, 2016
This watch is really cute, and it seems to be a pretty decent watch. However, it took several weeks to ship here from overseas (which I knew). When it finally came, my daughter wore it for less than an hour before she accidentally dropped it and the glass cracked all over the face! So....it went in the trash. :/ She was really disappointed and so was I. You definitely get what you pay for with this watch: fashion over function.
review image
on February 25, 2014
Really pretty and good value for $$
Got lots of comments on it - more than other expensive watches I own
on October 12, 2015
LOVE this color!
Geneva watches are GREAT. You will get tons & tons of complaints from people and the best part is
that you only pay a few dollars for them! You never know how long that batteries will last so buy some
spare batteries here on Amazon also. They all seem to use battery 377/376. Only takes a few minutes to change
out a battery. The only complaint is that it can be a little tricky to remove the back to replace a battery
since there is no notch to pop off the back.
on September 16, 2015
I regret getting black but I do plan on ordering another watch because my mother loved it! I have a small wrist so it probably doesn't look right but that isn't the company's problem so I believe it's a great watch, overall. My only problem is that the other 3 dials don't ever move, I don't know what they mean but it's not like I need them!
review image
on June 6, 2015
I love this watch! I was really skeptical at first, being that the watch is only $7.. But I got it in the mail right on time and it works great. I've already gotten a lot of compliments on it. I especially love the ticking sound because it relaxes me, but that's just me. The only thing I would have to say about it is that you should not either wear it in the shower or keep it in the bathroom when you shower. I left it on the sink while I showered and now there is condensation inside the face of the watch...not sure how to get rid of it. Other than that, this is a great watch for an amazing price! Have definitely been recommending to others!
on May 27, 2015
this bright green watch was a gift for my girlfriend , when she opened it she loved me even more than before , super bright , large face , second hand , that's her only requirement on a wristwatch , she works at the hospital . i seems the brighter and wilder the better , the complements are nonstop . it's not expensive , and it makes her happy . 5 stars,
on June 17, 2014
These watches come in the seasons fashion colors and are cheap enough that you can own one of every color if you wish. They keep time and at this price you can wear them at play or leisure without much concern about damaging your watch. They are FUN! thanks