Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on January 13, 2011
This book contains a number of different items using the Dahlia pattern. I found it simple to follow. Perfect for anyone liking the Dahlia pattern
on February 3, 2012
I love this book. Its a little skinny on pages but it has beautiful designs in it. The pages are in nice color and has all the patterns to start a nice quilt. I do recommend it.
on May 3, 2012
almost have this quilt done. did alternate squares of the tulip in red and yellow and multiple colors of scraps for my blocks. beautiful! wish i could post a pic.
on December 30, 2013
Needed to replace previous copy that was misplaced. Glad to have the book again. Now I can start that project I need to have done by June.