Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Color: Cafe Terrace at Night|Change

on December 28, 2009
buy from this store. I ordered two very different scarfs. This one is a fine silk scarf, beautifully painted. The other one is a lace scarf reminiscent of an antique flea market find. Both are well worth the money, arrived fast and in great packaging. I am very happy with them.
on June 24, 2011
I researched a lot of silk scarves and reviews before selecting this one. I was excited because I thought it would be great. However, the colors were dull and the images rather blurry. I didn't think the fact that it wasn't double sided would matter. I have some other scarves like that, but it was really different on the reverse side and didn't look right when doubled up on your neck (the loop method). I decided to return it, so the search continues.
on June 16, 2011
GOING BACK! It's MUCH shorter than on model (and the name says "long"...FALSE ADVERTISING), and only ONE side is printed. This is an EXPENSIVE scarf for how it's made! SENDING IT BACK TOMORROW!
22 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2011
Awful...sent it back! It has LONG scarf there is nothing Long about this scarf. It is small enough to use as a headband for your hair. That should tell you that it is not long at all. I was really diappointed!
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2011
I wavered for a couple of days on this for a gift. Reviewers seemed to either love or hate it.

Well, it's okay. First, it is 64" long, not 69", as stated. The colors are not as vibrant, nor the print as sharp as in the photo. Wish the item has been rolled instead of folded, as there are deep creases that will need to be steamed out before presenting it.

The stitching is fine, and the fabric feels nice. The gift pouch is a welcome touch.

I would not have paid $38 for it had I seen it in a store, but not worth the hassle to return and order another gift.
on August 3, 2011
This scarf looks and feels like a cheap polyester satin scarf. I checked the label several times to be sure it really is silk.

The colors are lovely and for about half the price, I'd be thrilled with it.
on December 18, 2010
Good for that price. but It's a little bit sorry for poor ending of sewing. It is made in China.
on November 19, 2010
After months of indecision, I purchased a variety of scarves. One of the scarves ordered from Dahlia ended up being out of stock. Dahlia both called and emailed me. Their customer service is phenomenal. I told them I was willing to wait if they would have the scarf in the near future. After only two days of "waiting" I received an email this morning, my remaining order (including the out of order scarf) had been shipped. I have already received this scarf "Cafe Terrace at Night" (shipped from Amazon). The packaging was incredible and the quality of the scarf was outstanding. I can't say enough about Dahlia. Amazon is lucky to have them as a vendor.
on January 14, 2010
I bought 3 scarves for Christmas and they are beautiful. The ladies I bought them for loved them. They arrived on time in lovely package sleeves easy to wrap. Very satisfied with my purchase and service.
on July 20, 2011
I bought this beautiful scarf as a gift. Great feel, colors, length. Just what I expected. And the recipient loved it too. I will consider buying one for myself and definitely will buy more for Christmas presents.