4.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than it looks in the picture
This item, although nice, is a lot shorter than it looks in the picture. If you only plan on draping it around your neck, it works just fine. Be aware that if you want to double it and bring the ends through the loop, it ends up very short. I am petite and this is still shorter than I would like it to be.
Published on April 5, 2011 by Master Gardener

3.0 out of 5 stars The label says it isn't silk, it's polyester.
Published 10 months ago by Joy Steadman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars The label says it isn't silk, it's polyester., February 5, 2014
This review is from: Dahlia Women's 100% Long Silk Scarf - Wassily Kandinsky "Houses in Munich" - Red (Apparel)
While the colors are vibrant and the feel of the item is absolutely "charmeuse" - I thought I was buying silk. When I got it out of the package, the tag on the item very clearly states polyester. I bought it as a gift for a co-worker and because the price was within the price guidelines for the exchange, I decided to go ahead and give it. She loved it because of the colors and the feel and didn't seem to care that it was not silk.

Well made, heavy and soft - it is a nice scarf. It just isn't silk....

4.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than it looks in the picture, April 5, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for warm weather, December 10, 2013
J. Lambert (Flagstaff, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I like the scarf well enough. The colors are lovely. It is lightweight so most suitable for warm weather. I don't like the fact that there is a definite front side where the colors are more vivid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful beautful beautiful, February 28, 2013
Judi "Judi" (West Columbia, SC) - See all my reviews
This is such a lovely scarf. Bright colors and feels so nice. This is a thinner silk scarf and can be worn with many items. Does not add bulk to your outfit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Terri, June 20, 2011
The colors are so beautiful. The scarf looks like a painting. Not sure if it is long enough for a wrap in which I was planning on using it for when we go to Europe. But it will go with alot of outfits because of the many colors in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SCARF BUT TOO NARROW, November 13, 2013
The scarf is absolutely beautiful. The colors are gorgeous, the silk is quality, the hand-rolled edges display excellent workmanship. The only reason I didn't give five stars is that I wish it were a little wider. All in all, I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but short, April 27, 2013
AmazonShopper (Lewisville, TX United States) - See all my reviews
As the other reviewers said, the scarf is beautiful, good weight. However, it is shorter than I would have liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., March 18, 2013
sojourner (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This scarf is just plain gorgeous. I was almost hoping my daughter, to whom I gave it for her birthday, wouldn't be crazy about it so I could take it off her hands. No such luck. Just kidding; I'm delighted that she loves it as much as I do. It's especially terrific looking with a black outfit, though it would go with lots of other colors as well. There's nothing like quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wowzer, January 31, 2013
I love, love, love it.
I didn't want to spend this much money on a scarf and as soon as I opened it I loved it. The vivid colors go with almost anything and the texture is silky soft. This print is unique in that it repeats itself at both ends so that when it's draped you have the same picture on each side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious long silk scarf, October 28, 2012
This is a beautiful elegant scarf and well priced. The color is gorgeous and it is the dot of the i with any outfit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›