5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy one scarf ever,
buy from this store. I ordered two very different scarfs. This one is a fine silk scarf, beautifully painted. The other one is a lace scarf reminiscent of an antique flea market find. Both are well worth the money, arrived fast and in great packaging. I am very happy with them.
Published on December 28, 2009 by Siegrun

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like it, but....
Published on June 24, 2011 by SuzieQ

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy one scarf ever,, December 28, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like it, but...., June 24, 2011
I researched a lot of silk scarves and reviews before selecting this one. I was excited because I thought it would be great. However, the colors were dull and the images rather blurry. I didn't think the fact that it wasn't double sided would matter. I have some other scarves like that, but it was really different on the reverse side and didn't look right when doubled up on your neck (the loop method). I decided to return it, so the search continues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Going BACK, June 16, 2011
GOING BACK! It's MUCH shorter than on model (and the name says "long"...FALSE ADVERTISING), and only ONE side is printed. This is an EXPENSIVE scarf for how it's made! SENDING IT BACK TOMORROW!

1.0 out of 5 stars satin Charmeuse Silk Can Gogh scarf, June 13, 2011
Awful...sent it back! It has LONG scarf there is nothing Long about this scarf. It is small enough to use as a headband for your hair. That should tell you that it is not long at all. I was really diappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but Not A Great Deal, November 27, 2011
I wavered for a couple of days on this for a gift. Reviewers seemed to either love or hate it.

Well, it's okay. First, it is 64" long, not 69", as stated. The colors are not as vibrant, nor the print as sharp as in the photo. Wish the item has been rolled instead of folded, as there are deep creases that will need to be steamed out before presenting it.

The stitching is fine, and the fabric feels nice. The gift pouch is a welcome touch.

I would not have paid $38 for it had I seen it in a store, but not worth the hassle to return and order another gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good silk but poor sewing, December 18, 2010
Good for that price. but It's a little bit sorry for poor ending of sewing. It is made in China.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as nice as I was expecting, August 3, 2011
LD "LD" (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This scarf looks and feels like a cheap polyester satin scarf. I checked the label several times to be sure it really is silk.

The colors are lovely and for about half the price, I'd be thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Scarves, January 14, 2010
I bought 3 scarves for Christmas and they are beautiful. The ladies I bought them for loved them. They arrived on time in lovely package sleeves easy to wrap. Very satisfied with my purchase and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece, March 25, 2010
This is a very high quality scarf, I have gotten many compliments on it. The print is vibrant and beautiful. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift; think I'll buy one for myself, July 20, 2011
I bought this beautiful scarf as a gift. Great feel, colors, length. Just what I expected. And the recipient loved it too. I will consider buying one for myself and definitely will buy more for Christmas presents.