5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than shown
OOOh. I love the feel of this scarf. Thick good quality silk. The description given by the seller does not really describe the nice feel and wonderful clear colors. The only complaint I have about the transaction is that I should have bought 2 - one for me and one for a gift. Now I have gone back and bought one of each pattern for myself, plus another gift.
Published on June 17, 2012 by Sanity Clause

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with coloring
I bought this as a gift- ocean loving professional friend who doesn't really "need" anything. I was thrilled with the idea until it arrived. It was soft enough and the pattern was accurate but it was much, much, much brighter than I expected and not the soft muted tones I was expecting based on the picture on my screen. Seemed more "cheesy" than "classy" as I had hoped.
Published on January 21, 2011 by kachriste

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with coloring, January 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than shown, June 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it!, January 9, 2011
I gave this to my professional daughter as a Christmas present. She loved it and said it would dress up her casual clothes for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Gift Success, February 7, 2011
Dahlia was really fast getting the item to me, so it arrived in time to be a great gift, and the photos of the item obviously don't give you the full "picture" of how nice it is. All thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for no reason other than you love her..., July 10, 2014
I bought this as a surprise for my wife. Not for her birthday. Not to make up. Not for any other special occasion -- just because I love her and thought the colors would look good on her. And she absolutely loves it. (But she did wonder why I bought it for her. Isn't it great to keep them guessing?) The colors are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous silk scarf, June 9, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday. She loved the colors and pattern. She can use this beautiful scarf with many different out fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dahlia Women's 100% Luxury Long Silk Scarf - World Under the Sea - Blue, May 17, 2014
A nice scarf and very pretty. Dahlia Women's 100% Luxury Long Silk Scarf - World Under the Sea - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Dahlia Women's 100% Long Silk Scarf, March 11, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for a special person. She is delighted with the scarf. I was amazed at the price and quick delivery. I've seen others elsewhere at more than twice the price and lesser quality

2.0 out of 5 stars Pale in person, February 9, 2014
Monitor resolution and color settings make this scarf look beautiful on screen; however, when I got it I was not well pleased with it's brilliance. I love color, this was a gift - I gave it anyway because I didn't have time to do anything else. But I don't think I will be buying Dahlia again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 12, 2014
anbat (Puyallup, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought two colors as a gift for my wife. They are well made with vivid colors. She absolutely loved them.