Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Price:$39.45 - $47.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 5, 2014
While the colors are vibrant and the feel of the item is absolutely "charmeuse" - I thought I was buying silk. When I got it out of the package, the tag on the item very clearly states polyester. I bought it as a gift for a co-worker and because the price was within the price guidelines for the exchange, I decided to go ahead and give it. She loved it because of the colors and the feel and didn't seem to care that it was not silk.

Well made, heavy and soft - it is a nice scarf. It just isn't silk....
on April 5, 2011
This item, although nice, is a lot shorter than it looks in the picture. If you only plan on draping it around your neck, it works just fine. Be aware that if you want to double it and bring the ends through the loop, it ends up very short. I am petite and this is still shorter than I would like it to be.
on January 21, 2011
I bought this as a gift- ocean loving professional friend who doesn't really "need" anything. I was thrilled with the idea until it arrived. It was soft enough and the pattern was accurate but it was much, much, much brighter than I expected and not the soft muted tones I was expecting based on the picture on my screen. Seemed more "cheesy" than "classy" as I had hoped.
on June 17, 2012
OOOh. I love the feel of this scarf. Thick good quality silk. The description given by the seller does not really describe the nice feel and wonderful clear colors. The only complaint I have about the transaction is that I should have bought 2 - one for me and one for a gift. Now I have gone back and bought one of each pattern for myself, plus another gift.
on July 10, 2014
I bought this as a surprise for my wife. Not for her birthday. Not to make up. Not for any other special occasion -- just because I love her and thought the colors would look good on her. And she absolutely loves it. (But she did wonder why I bought it for her. Isn't it great to keep them guessing?) The colors are brilliant.
on March 18, 2013
This scarf is just plain gorgeous. I was almost hoping my daughter, to whom I gave it for her birthday, wouldn't be crazy about it so I could take it off her hands. No such luck. Just kidding; I'm delighted that she loves it as much as I do. It's especially terrific looking with a black outfit, though it would go with lots of other colors as well. There's nothing like quality!
on January 31, 2013
I love, love, love it.
I didn't want to spend this much money on a scarf and as soon as I opened it I loved it. The vivid colors go with almost anything and the texture is silky soft. This print is unique in that it repeats itself at both ends so that when it's draped you have the same picture on each side.
on June 20, 2011
The colors are so beautiful. The scarf looks like a painting. Not sure if it is long enough for a wrap in which I was planning on using it for when we go to Europe. But it will go with alot of outfits because of the many colors in it.
on February 9, 2014
Monitor resolution and color settings make this scarf look beautiful on screen; however, when I got it I was not well pleased with it's brilliance. I love color, this was a gift - I gave it anyway because I didn't have time to do anything else. But I don't think I will be buying Dahlia again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2014
Absolutely gorgeous, but i got mine on sale. I love scarves but would not consider this worth the full price. It isnt high enough quality to be a that high priced ( not that i can justify spending 50 plus on any scarf).