Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dahlia Women's Knit Leg Warmers - Triple Buttons
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 20, 2013
Me and my family are taking family photos this October and I needed white boot socks that would match my white sweater. Well when I received the item they were more of an off white and just did not go good with my sweater. The company was more than helpful with resolving this issue. They gave me the option to return the item for another or get my money back. I decided on getting another item. This company even went as far as to sending me a picture of the socks up to a white piece of paper to make sure it was the white I needed. In the end I got a grey color and the item was delivered before I was even able to send the return back to them. I would defiantly purchases from this company again. In my eyes it means a lot when a company goes that extra mile to fix a wrong and this company did just that.

p.s. the only reason I gave four stars instead of five is because I still had to find white boot socks.
on December 6, 2012
Pro:I thought I was only getting the leg warmers but I also got the half sleeves too! For just under $10, what a deal! I bought these without expectations (bc of all the sad reviews of other leg warmers I've read). They are fantastic! When worn over leggings they stayed up all day! I even wore them for a couple of days in a row and they still stayed up. i even wore them to bed one night and they stayed up the next day. Without leggings they did not have as good of luck but I had already stretched them out from wearing them for a couple of days with leggings. For reference, I'm 5'5" 115 lbs, my calves are thin. I have washed the a couple of times on regular cycle and dried them in the dryer without fabric break down,
Con: a button fell off. They don't stay up all the way without leggings underneath.
That's all i can say that's a con.
These were a great purchase and I wear them very often.

Peace,
Mrs. Genevieve Buevenue
on September 21, 2012
a) These came quick!

b) Perfect for the beginning of Fall, I wore the grey w/silver buttons pair under black boots with a dress to work yesterday and could not have gotten more comments - esp on the socks themselves. They didn't slide, they looked cute. I love!

Only issue might be the buttons- I have a feeling I may need to do some re-enforcing sometime soon as they seem not terribly snug sewn on the sock.
on September 27, 2012
I bought these in blue and grey. The arrived very quickly. I loved the way they were packaged! I will keep them in the little mesh bags after each use to ensure they will not get snagged. The buttons are a bit loose and might need to be sewn on tighter after a couple of uses. Also, They seem like they will stretch out over time but I'm sure if I toss them into the dryer for a few minutes they will go back to their normal shape. Overall, I found what I was looking for.
on September 18, 2014
THESE ARE JUST WAHT I HAVE WANTED FOR A LONG TIME. THEY ARE A PERFECT LENGTH, SOFT, YET SNUG ENOUGH TO STAY UP, AND VERY COZY. I KNOW I WILL USE THEM DAILY AS MY CALVES ARE ALWAYS COLD. IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, THEY ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE, WITH DECORATIVE BUTTONS FOR THAT CLASSIC LOOK. THEY CAN BE LOCATED EITHER AT THE ANKLE OR OR TURNED AROUND, AND WORN NEAR THE KNEE, , DEPENDING UPON PREFERENCE AND THE OCCASION. I WOULD BUY THESE FROM AMAZON AGAIN. (IN FACT. ORDERED THREE PAIR OF THESE AND PLAN ON ORDERING MORE. ). THEY COME IN 4 COLOR..BLACK...KHAKI...GREY...AND WHITE AND ARE REASONABLY PRICED, AS ALWAYS, ON AMAZON..AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY.
on September 21, 2015
I like these! They're cute and soft and snug on your leg. Winter isn't quite here yet so I'm not sure how warm they will be but I plan on wearing calve high socks with them anyways incase wearing them for prolonged periods of time make it a little itchy. Which is no big deal for me personally
on September 14, 2013
I'm not a big girl by any means. I loved these at first, but after about a month of wearing them, I noticed they started to stretch out more than other leg warmers I had. Ok, fine, I managed as they were certainly warm and I loved the buttons (not functional buttons, in case you're wondering).

One day at work, I heard something fall. I looked down and two buttons had fallen off - one was totally missing (didn't hear it or see it) while the other was lying nearby. Not sure what happened, but I was pretty disappointed as I only had these warmers for about a month before they started falling apart. I probably won't use them again, but I'm keeping them in the event it's incredibly cold and I need to double-up or whatever. Or if I want to use the fabric for something else.

I don't recommend these leg warmers. I found better ones that are longer, thicker and sturdier (they still haven't stretched out) at Wet Seal, go figure. I gave them 3 stars because they are definitely warm, they're a nice color, and the buttons that remained were cute enough to sew onto other items on which I replaced the existing buttons.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
I got the grey pair, but they were very mocha in person like another reviewer said, which I was prepared for. It's ok, as it actually matches more in my closet so they still get 5 stars and I'm definitely still keeping them. It's a gorgeous color, but be aware that if you're looking for a steel grey, they don't seem to be a true medium grey or anywhere close. Maybe more "mink", I would say. They are a bit less thick cable and more delicate than I was expecting, but look exactly like the picture on, and I like that they are a little thinner actually. They come in a pretty mesh bag. I'd definitely say these are a hand-wash item, and I'm afraid they may stretch, but for the occasional fun use, they're exactly what I was looking for. Super cute on with riding boots and skinny jeans! :)
on March 23, 2015
WOW..... i was shocked...this item was purchased for my niece since she needed some thing to give her added warmth while wearing a skirt and while waiting for the Bus... Sure enough the item is both beauitful and of good quality. It was very well packaged. My niece loved it and that was my goal. Wonderfullly satisfied.
on January 9, 2015
My wife has these in white and the ones that appear to be gray but are more of a taupe. She likes them and it adds a little detail to the top of the tall boots that all the women are wearing. She says they do help keep her legs warm. They also came in a little bag that she stores them in when she isn't wearing them.

See 1 answered question