4.0 out of 5 stars Cute/Comfy
I've only worn them a few times since I bought them, but they seem to be warm, and they're so comfy. Very cute when scrunched up even though the flower does hang a bit loose. They do not fit super tight to my leg (I'm thin), but they don't fall down either. My first pair of leg warmers... I love them.
Published on October 3, 2012 by Kami

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but stretches after a while
I got this warmer last year and wore it about 3-4 times but it's already a little loose and the crochet flower hangs loose from a thread. Could have been better.
Published on October 3, 2012 by Compulsive Shopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute/Comfy, October 3, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but stretches after a while, October 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Color Description Misleading......., January 23, 2012
I like wearing these over my boots because it gives them a different look when you get bored with just wearing the regular boot! I wanted and ordered these in white, but they actually are not white but beige so just beware! They are cute, that's why I kept them although I still want a white pair! All in all I'm satisfied with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars I WANT MILLIONS OF THESE FOR ME AND TO GIVE AS GIFTS!!!!, May 17, 2014
I HAVE ALL BUT 1 OF THE AVAILABLE COLORS. They are just lovely, not scratchy, fit just like the picture even on my 5'1", 185 fat legs. Note if you sign up at dahliajewels.com they will give you 15% off and free shipping for all products in your first order; so this Amazon is a great place to try a pair, but when you want more, sign up at their website, wait 1 day until you get their email with a special discount code as mentioned, then you have 30 days to use it. They are soooo cute. I want everyone I know to have them!!! Anyone who runs cold will love them. I wear them allllll the time indoors and out. I doubt anyone would be disappointed with this product. The seller ships fast and I have had zero problems. I plan to get as many of these as I can get my hands on, for me, and for my gift closet! Every feminine woman will want a pair. Pick a color any color! I have Gray, White, and Black. I think there is another color. I am going to get more one way or another when $$ allows!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, November 26, 2012
I bought these to wear with boots and tight jeans. They fit under my boots without being too tight. I could take or leave the flower, but overall like them.

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! But definitely overpriced!, May 21, 2014
R. Kimmel (Moncks Corner, SC, US) - See all my reviews
Bought several, different colors, so I'm going to copy/paste the same review.

Love these to wear with my boots, but wow, definitely could be a little less expensive! I don't regret my purchase, because they look great and fit well, but I wish they'd sell them in a 3-pack for a lower price. I bought 3 different colors, 2 of each (daughter for Christmas) but would have been happier if I'd have waited until after Christmas and purchased similar ones at Kohl's on clearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, May 1, 2014
great for dressing up skirts on the cold days. very well made. washes great on cold cycle but I would air dry

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Dahlia Women's Hand Crochet Flower Ribbed Knit Acrylic Leg Warmer (Apparel)
Super cute! I love the little flowers at the top :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Leggings!, November 2, 2014
I love these leggings. They are warm and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, March 1, 2014
I gave these leg warmers as a gift to my daughter in law and she absolutely loves them. The colors are very nice and neutral to wear with anything, and very cute peeking out of the top of boots!