Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on January 29, 2015
The scarf is pretty. I like the colors - I got the pink flower river version. The material is very lightweight, but warmer if doubled. It would not by any stretch of the imagination be called a cold weather scarf. Best use in my opinion is to bring a splash of color and design but not be too warm to be uncomfortable indoors. It is wool, so expect the material to be slightly rough (some use the word scratchy or itchy) - I am not bothered by it in the least. I like the scarf overall.

The only issue I have is the looseness of the weave. It is quite loose for the thin yarn - as a result, there is much opportunity for something to snag the scarf on. It is by no means a tight weave.
on February 20, 2015
I ordered the doodle yarn design. The design itself is beautiful the colors are a bit more washed out than I expected. Yes, I was expecting something more on the softer almost pastel side but in the photos there were large swatches of bold swirls. I found those to be underwhelming in person. There are darker colors but even they seem to have a faded appearance.

As I stated, the scarf is still lovely and I could overlook the color variations but I gave this 3 stars instead of 4 because the garnet has a slight scratchy quality. I have a bare neck so I am dubious how comfortable this will be with extended wear.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2015
Purchased as a gift and was disappointed as it was might lighter than anticipated. You can see right through the fabric. It will do for an accessory scarf, but not substantial enough for any noticeable warmth.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
This was a good fine for a present for my Mom who is with High Business People. It was hard to fine anything before except the usual which is too ordinary ....not enough class!
on December 27, 2012
Beautiful scarf. The tan leopard pattern is subtle and the colors are soft. The fabric is super soft and of excellent quality. Will look for other designs from same maker to purchase.
on December 14, 2012
I love the color and design of this pashmina. I would have liked it better if it were just slightly longer.
on March 5, 2016
Vibrant colors, beautiful feel and drape; very versatile. The softness and warm of this scarf make it a great travel item. I would buy it again.
on May 8, 2015
This is a very beautiful scarf. I love the design as well as the unique pattern. It is very soft. Luscious.
on February 26, 2015
beautiful scarf. no complaints - kept me warm (almost too warm) throughout the evening.
on March 1, 2015
great texture, but colors not as represented in th photograph. still pretty, though.