5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
My husband got me this scarf for Christmas and I will tell you it was my favorite gift! It is absolutely beautiful! The material is very soft and the scarf is the right length to tie it in several different styles (which I love doing). When I wear it I feel like a million bucks :)
Published on December 28, 2011 by D. Roekcer

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!
Pashmina refers to a type of fine cashmere wool and the textiles made from it. The wool comes from changthangi or pashmina goat, which is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayas in Nepal, Pakistan and northern India. Pashmina shawls are hand spun, woven and embroidered in Kashmir, and made from fine cashmere fiber

THIS scarf...
Published on December 22, 2011 by A. DeMarino

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, December 22, 2011

THIS scarf... although the title description specifically SAYS it is "100% Pashmina/Cashmere" is SO NOT what actually arrived! What arrived is a scarf MADE IN CHINA...100% wool... ( The textile was marked with these indicators)... and then the manufacture TAGED the scarf PASHMINA/CASHMERE! HA HA HA HA.. SERIOUSLY!!!

I could go on and on to telling you how the scarf I received ~ in my opinion~ is just no where near as nice in appearance. I am so embarrassed that I got taken! I usually... NO ..I ALWAYS make better decisions than this! BOO!!!

Maybe if I get the nerve up... or have a few glasses of holiday wine... I'll post a video in the next few days! STAY TUNED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Scarf, March 15, 2011
Robin Stanley (Camp Verde, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
Beautiful, good quality scarf. It's very versatile and can be worn many different ways. You can fold it to wear one design or another. It's very unique and works well with almost anything in my wardrobe. It also makes a great gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice scarf, February 24, 2012
This is a very nice scarf, only reason 4 stars instead of 5 is the picture shows a white and pink scarf and the actual scarf I received is very cream or ivory colored, definitely not white, but still very pretty and a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars DIsappointed, January 31, 2013
Gave the scarf to my wife for Christmas and I could tell by body language not overly impressed even though the color and design are her favorites. The material makes her skin itch, and she breaks out with a very small rash. Wanted to return it however she wants to keep it and try a different method of cleaning it and see if that will eliminate the discomfort in wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Scarf for the Cold Winter Months, January 4, 2012
This Pashmina/Cashmere scarf with the pink Blossom Tree print is just beautiful!! It is stylish and comfortable. The fabric is soft and will keep you warm during the cold winter months. I purchased this for a favorite aunt who looks Japanese and it becomes her very much. She loves the gift and is always complimented whenever she has it on. Thank you for having this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, May 7, 2012
The product has many yellow metal oxidations marks....that make it look very bad...Texture is very delicate making it prone to many gaps in the material with the routine use.........

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as pictured, January 12, 2014
I was disappointed that this scarf is thinner than it looks in the pictures and not actually white - the background is more of a light brownish color. Also, the stitching is loose enough that you can see between the threads. It is a good size and reasonably soft, just not worth what I paid for it. It's ok, but there are better quality scarves available online for a lower price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner than it looks, October 23, 2013
The scarf is a lot thinner than it looks. Otherwise good . I would not buy this again . Gave it as a present .

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality and as described, February 17, 2012
J. Barrow (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I bought this scarf as a present for my wife and she is very pleased. The quality is good and the design is very attractive. Score one for the husband!