5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
My husband got me this scarf for Christmas and I will tell you it was my favorite gift! It is absolutely beautiful! The material is very soft and the scarf is the right length to tie it in several different styles (which I love doing). When I wear it I feel like a million bucks :)
Published on December 28, 2011 by D. Roekcer

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!
Pashmina refers to a type of fine cashmere wool and the textiles made from it. The wool comes from changthangi or pashmina goat, which is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayas in Nepal, Pakistan and northern India. Pashmina shawls are hand spun, woven and embroidered in Kashmir, and made from fine cashmere fiber

THIS scarf...
Published on December 22, 2011 by A. DeMarino

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking scarf, March 2, 2012
Bought this scarf a little while back & had it delivered to my sister to bring for me (I live in Canada). Just got it, great looking scarf, good length. Only problem is that there are a few stains on the item, it reminds me of a rust stain. I am on the fence about sending it back because of all the hassle or just keep it. Otherwise I really like it...

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 5, 2012
This was not at all like the colors on the picture. Very drab, not vibrant at all. Also, it is very thin. It was a present and I did not have time o return it but I will not order from them again. Very cheaply mad for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It*, February 13, 2011
Mom 24/7 (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
What made me fall in love with this scarf was the print--love the contrast of subtle and graphic. Love It!
PRO's:Very soft, lite-weight but still warm, shawl or scarf capability & of course--price Con: If any--just a few small imperfections where weave is wider..to me, those slight imperfections = perfection.
Now I just need another with Earth tones*

5.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina scarf, January 30, 2011
The scarf is really pretty and the material is very good. I bought it as a gift for my mom and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars More beautiful than pictured, January 26, 2011
B. Stuart (Littleton, CO) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful scarf, with complementary motifs. The colors are a pale grey and a soft fuschia. There is a very zen-like quality to the scarf. I particularly appreciated the images of different ways to wear the scarf since it is split down the middle with two "sides". The quality of the scarf is extraordinary, soft and silky. The receiver of this scarf as a gift suggested I consider giving her a 'scarf of the month'. I have a lot of scarves but this one is the most striking I have seen in a long while.

3.0 out of 5 stars The colors design is beautful, but..., February 10, 2014
Laura Kolker (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
It's a very thin material. Think loose linen weave look and feel. I was hoping for something a little thicker, warmer, softer.

2.0 out of 5 stars this was not as expected, June 5, 2013
i was very disappointed when the scarf arrived. it looked inexpensive and flimsy. i had planned to use it as a gift but that was not an option. on a positive note there were no issues returning it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, but Color is Off, January 2, 2013
In person, this scarf is very nice. It appears to be good quality and looks expensive. The print is very detailed and unique. My only disappointment was with the color. Online, the scarf appears white/off-white. In person, the color is much darker, like a wheaten or tea-stained color. The texture of the fabric is smooth, but not soft. This is a pretty scarf, but not "cozy".

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, December 15, 2012
Computer photos often mislead; this one did not. The color is true, print on the scarf is sharp, the scarf itself is soft, as it billed itself to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Artistic and unique, November 26, 2012
This scarf turns an ordinary outfit into a fashion statement. It doesn't wrinkle when folded and stored, and is long and wide enough to wear as a stole or around the neck. Definitely a bargain at the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›