Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on March 13, 2012
This is not pashmina, and is very poorly made. It is the thinnest possible wool, it feels like felt. You can see holes throughout the scarf. I am truly puzzled by these other glowing reviews, and unfortunately used them as a basis to purchase this scarf as a gift. I would not recommend anything by this company, Dhalia, and am seriously disappointed.
11 comment29 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2012
I returned this. It was very pretty, but not at all soft or silky, as I would have expected from Pashmina or cashmere. It may have been some other wool, and was somewhat scratchy. I should have paid more attention to other reviewers. The thinness didn't bother me, and it would probably look lovely with the right dress, but it wasn't what I was hoping for.
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2015
I ordered this scarf as a Christmas gift and was disappointed when the recipient reported holes in the scarf and torn yarn. I have emailed the manufacturer for a refund, but have not heard back.
on October 4, 2012
This is one of those products where it should say, "Buyer Beware." Looks pretty in picture and has a great description, but not in actuality.

I bought this as a gift for my mother who wanted a cashmere scarf. She was the one who told me to send it back & get a refund. I did just that and purchased a REAL cashmere scarf at an actual store.
11 comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2015
The material is very flimsy, there were several snags and pulled threads on the shawl when it was removed from the bag. I'm sure that it would not hold up to actual use. Also was not a soft fabric, very scratchy. The best use for this item would be a wall hanging. I returned it and am waiting for credit to appear
on January 2, 2015
It just seems dull and uninteresting. I expected more from picture. I gave it as a gift and felt like I should apologize.
on January 19, 2012
I ordered this with fear in my heart. My wife has very specific likes & dislikes & she is never hesitant about expressing her opinion.
This shawl was my first "wow" in many years. Even I could see how beautiful it was - and at a reasonable price, no less.
I was commended on my taste.
on August 16, 2011
It is so beautiful that I want to buy to make a collection with all the others. An excellent gift for any sister or friend.
on April 10, 2014
Colors can be iffy ordering online. When I opened the package I was so pleased. It's also softer than I expected since its wool. Now that winter is over, I may want to hang it somewhere that I can just admire it. I tend to prefer smaller scarves and this one is pretty big but its so beautiful that its now my favorite scarf.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2012
Marvelous color and texture. So unique and elegant. Just the right size, length and width , to wear for any occasion. Here in Phoenix we don't get much call for winter jackets or fur coats but a light wrap that is functional and lovely is exactly what I now have in this shawl.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse