4.0 out of 5 stars Torae "Daily Conversation"- 4.5 Stars, May 14, 2008
This review is from: Daily Conversation (Audio CD)
Torae's first album, (that I'm aware of) "Daily Conversation", is a severely overlooked album from the beginning of 2008. I heard this album from a recommendation in the Hip Hop Forum on this site, (where I learn about a ton of great music) and decided to check out the samples. I liked what I heard so I purchased the album. I've had the album for a while and I still don't skip a single track throughout. Torae is a great lyricist with intelligent rhymes. The production really stands out on this album. I mean, with Khrysis, 9th Wonder, Black Milk, and DJ Premier, need I say more? This is probably one of the best produced albums of the year (besides "Ode To The Ghetto" of course). Torae brings on a guest or two for 7 of the 15 tracks. Skyzoo shows up on 4 songs, and Teflon from M.O.P. is brought on. There are other guests that can hold their own, but Torae definitely outshines them all. Torae's flow is extremely nice, and it helps make this almost a 5 star outing. Recommended for sure.

Lyrics- 9/10
Production- 10/10
Guest Appearances- 8/10
Overall Sound- 9.5/10

4.56

-Shaun B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most slept on album of 08', December 29, 2009
This review is from: Daily Conversation (MP3 Music)
I purchased this album when it first dropped but it took me almost a year to really give it a full listen. But once I did I was amazed. The production on this album is sick, Torae has an ear for dope beats and his aggressive rhyme style sound perfect over them. Don't sleep, one of the best albums you never heard of...

Daily Conversation
Daily Conversation by Torae (Audio CD - 2008)
Rate and Discover Movies