5.0 out of 5 stars Best conditioner I've ever used., January 9, 2014
This review is from: Daily Defense Moroccan Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo 14fl Oz (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
Over the last five years my hair has become very dry, frizzy, and difficult to manage, probably due to a combination of heat styling and simply getting older. I'd tried dozens of products, none of which seemed to help...until this one. What a difference. Since I started using it, my hair is soft, shiny and easy to style again, and I don't have to use the flat iron to contain the frizziness like I did before. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dry hair and some skin sensitivities, September 6, 2013
This is one of the few shampoos that I have sound that moisturize my hair as well as minimize irritation of my scalp. My skin - and especially my scalp - is sensitive to most ingredients used in shampoos and some soaps. In some cases I will get flaking that looks like dandruff, but is followed by itching. This shampoo does not cause that reaction.

It also keeps my hair moisturized. Normally it dries like straw on a parched desert floor and is unmanageable. It actually lays properly after shampooing and drying, so instead of looking like a male Medusa I actually look civilized.

One other thing that I love about this is the scent is subtle. Some shampoos are too scented (and probably part of the cause of my sensitivity in the first place), whereas this one has a mild, pleasant fragrance. As the day wears on the fragrance dissipates leaving me feeling clean and natural.

I cannot guarantee that this shampoo will be as perfect for other folks with sensitive skin as it is for me - we are all different. I can say, though, that it will moisturize even the driest hair. It has become my favorite brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work's well, March 7, 2014
I found this shampoo and conditioner at the dollar tree, It work's well on my hair, it leaves my hair soft and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. However, I am not a fan of the strong cheap perfume smell it gives off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and really hydrates and helps hair breakage., February 7, 2014
I found this at Dollar Tree too and love it. It is a little watered down but smells and works great. It is made in Canada. I was having hair thinning problems and breakage and this paired with the conditioner is really helping. I love this stuff and can't believe it works so well for the price. Best Dollar Shampoo ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic stuff, October 7, 2013
I found this at my local dollar tree. I was a bit hesitant cause i never usually buy beauty products from their but i thought what the heck, it smells great & its only $2 for the pair. I have flat, thin, dull & oily hair, i hate it! Ive been using this 2 weeks and my hair is so much fuller & at the end of the day its not weighed down from being oily. I hardly ever buy the same product twice cause im never impressed (and ive tried it all) but i will be stocking up on this. I love it & it has an amazingly unique scent to it that i absolutely love. Must try this

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the shampoo, April 1, 2014
I like the shampoo. Doesn't strip my hair and make it squeak when washed! But, seller's add said (4). I only got (3).