4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price
These jeggings are very inexpensive, so I wasn't sure how great they'd be - but I was pleasantly surprised. The overall quality and fit is good. Don't expect some $100 pair of jeans, but these do get the job done and fit well.

Published on May 11, 2011 by Kristin5427

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible customer service
Jeggins would have been ok if the customer service would have exchanged them for a different size. Instead they stuck me with them and I had to do an A-Z guarrantee thru Amazon to get a refund. Don't Use This Company!!!
Published on October 16, 2011 by age

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible customer service, October 16, 2011
age (Pittsburgh) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price, May 11, 2011

The material is of a lower grade, which is expected of such an affordable product, but I am confident it will hold up for some time (at least until the legging trend is out).

I also bought a pair of the dark blue jeggings from the same company. I am not sure why they were so different, but the dark blue had VERY tiny leg hole openings. I struggled getting my foot through the opening, and even more so getting it back off! But once on, they look fabulous. I am a size 3, and they fit like I'd expect for a jegging size 3. A little tight, but they're supposed to be tight.

I'm 5'8 and the gray ones were a little shorter then I hoped, the blue ones seemed a bit longer, but overall I would assume the inseam is around 32. I usually fit a 34 inch inseam, but with heels or flats they still looked nice.

The shipping was SUPER quick. I had my order within a few days.

Overall - a good product. Some different shapes (large rump) may have a hard time squeezing into their normal size. But I liked the product and would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeggings, July 3, 2011
I paid more for this brand from another source (wish I'd checked Amazon), but they are great jeggings. I especially like the belt loops. I love jeggings, but not the very low rise style that is currently popular--they definitely need a belt to ensure they stay put, but most jeggings just have an elastic waist. I found that I like these a size smaller than normal because they have a lot of stretch and I like them tight. These are real denim and are very comfortable, with good stretch, and they look great!

Rate and Discover Movies