Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Daily Reflections: A Book of Reflections by A.A. Members for A.A. Members
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 9, 1999
This little meditation book is a great help for people in recovery seeking to build and maintain a firm spiritual foundation one day at a time. Using A.A.'s "take what you can use and leave the rest" rule of thumb will make this book of tremendous value to most anyone, regardless of religion (or lack thereof).
on November 13, 2008
I believe this book is a "must have" for any recovering alcoholic or addict. It is really good to sit down each morning and read the thought of that day just to get your mind going on the right track. Very humbling, very thought provoking.
on January 9, 2007
This is a must-have for anyone in recovery or a 12-step program. Serenity is the objective. This is just another great tool to help to achieve it.
on December 29, 2011
I read the poor review that someone left here who worked on the book, and I must disagree. I use Daily Reflections everyday as a starting point to my connecting with God, as I understand Him, in the morning. I then take the topic of the day and use As Bill Sees It to dig deeper into the message. The two combined work very well for me.

I'm not a morning person, and I don't take to being blasted in the face by the Big Book as I'm just waking up. The Daily Reflections book is a nice, non-judgemental, encouraging start to my day.

God's grace be with you all
on July 3, 2015
As a newbie on the sobriety path, I saw this at a meeting where an old timer had a worn, beat up old copy. I figured if it helped her than maybe it'll help me. So far, I'm still sober. It's not so much the book's doing as my Higher Power but, well... doesn't hurt to have all the tools you can find at your disposal.
on July 20, 2008
I start my day reading from here and really using what I read the day throughout.
on January 30, 2015
If you are in AA, you need this book. It is used at AA meetings but is also a great book to have for home use. It is a collection of writings that have been gathered together as the basis for thoughtful discussion. You can't go wrong.
on December 22, 2009
This book of daily reflections can help you see things in a whole different light. It is a great resource for those in recovery or anyone just needing a daily lift.
on May 9, 2012
This book's readings always have power. If your in AA it's a must have companion to the Big Book. Worth every cent!!!!!
on May 7, 2012
This is a great way to start the day. An entry for every day of the year, to help those that want to be clean.