5.0 out of 5 stars Get this!
Published on April 4, 2002 by Whitney

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly What I was Expecting
Published 5 months ago by Sheri L

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this!, April 4, 2002
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
Hey. I am a 13-year-old girl, and my sister who is 23 bought me this book. I have read and marked multiple pages for future reading. This book has really increased my outlook on life! I suffer from depression and anxiety, yet I feel so happy when I read this book each night. I believe that even adults would be enthralled with this book. So my conclusion is that if you have [have the money] or whatever, get this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teens will read this!, September 10, 2001
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
My daughter, who is not a reader, read this cover to cover in one sitting. My seventh grade students, their teachers and parents love it. All of our copies have waiting lists. Teens and adults involved with teens relate to Sean Covey's reflections and practical advice. This is a great conversation starter between teens and parents!

4.0 out of 5 stars A reminder for everyday, May 3, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
what was inside was basically some quotes or extract from the book--the seven habits of highly effective teens which I highly recommend. However this book helps you to stay focus on one point everyday, and keep inspiring you throughout the day, you may also refer to the book--the seven habits of the highly effective teens as the page number is included as reference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily Reflections for highly effective teens, March 3, 2004
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
Daily Reflections for Highly Effective Teens,this book has a good influence for teen.It teaches us and help us how to improve our image, get friends, how to control peer pressure, achieve our goals, think first and make good decisions, also it helps you do new things and enjoy them, have different routines.Also it shows interesting quotes that make you think and ideas. This book helped me a lot and the good thing is that is short you can read one page a day and learn something, now I'm doing good in school, I'm know how to handle pressure, it even helped me to read contstanly. I recommend this book for all teenagers that have problems to face the routine of their lifes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly What I was Expecting, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
This book is the perfect example of why you should look at the dimensions of things before you order them. It is a smaller book, with quotes from the 'ACTUAL' work by Sean Covey, referencing the page number of the original book. It was a great middle-school graduation gift for my son, but it only has a few lines for each entry. So make sure this is what you are looking for before you order it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reinforcement for TEENS!, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
This is a great book for teens that get tired of their parents constantly telling them what to do, after all, what teenager doesn't already know everything? lol My son is a 15 year old athlete, and at this point, think I'm a bit dated in my beliefs but if someone else tells him the exact thing his mom tells him, he then becomes a believer, lol. This book validates my philosophies and reinforce why I ask my son to do certain things. He says the book is common sense but he does read it and is engaged.

Parents now have back up! Most of our thoughts are published in print in this book and there is some truth to what we say.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pre-teen boy really liked this, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
He enjoyed the humor and the simple ideas that seemed to give him knew resources for finding his center and being a happy person. He now uses it like a reference book. Good cartoons too. I think Covey should put out a just a cartoons book for the same age group. Thanks Sean Covey!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Companion, September 14, 2014
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
This book is a companion to the actual book for teens. Each day there is a sentence or two that helps to solidify the habit for the day. The page where the description of the habit can be found in the actual book is also referenced on each page. It's a good way to either remind yourself of the habits or have very concrete ways to reflect on them daily.

3.0 out of 5 stars reflection book, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens (Paperback)
It is a small book with short quotes in it. I thought there would be more to it, but I still like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Reflections for Highly Effective Teens, January 14, 2013
I bought this book for my son which I wasn't sure he would want to read it. But I must say, it is next to his bed and he gets up in morning and before school, he reads his "thought for the day". He loves it and I love that he loves it! Great book!

Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens
Daily Reflections For Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey (Paperback - November 16, 1999)
$13.99 $12.06