5.0 out of 5 stars very important to have in your every day use
I am a cancer survivor who went into early menopause and nothing was working to keep me balanced or allowed me to have any intimacy. This has changed my life and my relationship.
Published 14 months ago by Healthy and spirited

2.0 out of 5 stars Feel no extra desire.
I used this for 3 weeks and expected to feel something new, but felt nothing extra, so I am considering this buy a bust. It may be my fault because it says to take 2 pills 3 times a day, but I only took 2 pills in the AM. They aren't exactly cheap. Won't buy again.
Published 12 months ago by jrm4cbm

5.0 out of 5 stars very important to have in your every day use, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Daily Wellness Company, ArginMax for Women, 180 Sex Enhancement Tablets (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, August 23, 2009
Sharon (Southern NJ) - See all my reviews
I took as directed 3 pills twice daily. The only thing I noticed was more intense, well you know! That was never the reason I used it though, I'm taking it for overall interest/libido-nothing on that aspect though. But like I said the other part is great, some people might view it as painful-being more intense it almost feels painful/weird. They say it's supposed to be more frequent also.
I had lots of headaches with this in the beginning.I have also had stomaches a lot since/not sure they are related.
I say give it a try, it only cost me 10 bucks a bottle for 2 weeks at GNC.Everyone responds different,I'm sure it also depends on the cause.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feel no extra desire., August 22, 2013
jrm4cbm (Washington State) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous Selling Price, September 22, 2009
I thought I was seeing things when I saw the ridiculous price being charged for this 180 capsule bottle. $116.99!!! Why are there so many thieves out there? The selling price for this product is abt $25/bottle. Leave this seller's site immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping it works, April 17, 2013
We are still taking first batch so hope it delivers as promised.It is better than taking prescriptions since it is herbal.

Rate and Discover Movies