4.0 out of 5 stars dosent zip up the side
this is a cute corset but it does not zip up the side, it laces up the back and has bra hooks on the side so it takes forever to put on and take off. the skirt dose not fit. but overall the corset is cute. the boning is plastic but isn't too flimsy.
Published 22 months ago by Kimber

3.0 out of 5 stars very gorgeous, but had to return it
Published 17 months ago by me

4.0 out of 5 stars dosent zip up the side, March 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice corset, May 12, 2014
I ordered this corset for a photo shoot and it does fit well. However, as most corsets go, it is not a one-person job to lace it up. The skirt fits very snugly, so if you've got a booty, beware!

3.0 out of 5 stars very gorgeous, but had to return it, September 3, 2013
i was very excited to get this, but really wish you could mix match sizes, i had to return it because of this. the corset top in a small was too big on my boobs and waist but the skirt {also small} would not go past my bottom of my butt, pear shapes may have difficulties. it is gorgeous and i was so upset it didnt fit :{ the skirt is so sexy looking as is the corset. if you have an a cup, most likely the top wont fit you, even with padding, i would have needed ALOT of it. the thong really isnt great. but walmart has some cheap lacy thongs so not that big a deal. the picture really is what you get, very accurate. just very dissapointed neither part fit me. do buy it though, not meant to be a negative review, just my expiriance to give others a good idea of what youll get since it is a good amount of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the money, August 5, 2013
I loved it however I busted most of the bones by the end of the night being a bigger girl size 5x. I also found this to be short on the sides so the skirt ened up being the bottom part of the shirt. Notice in the pic her vag is almost showing... That is true to size that thing aint hiked up. Fabric was nice, and my boobs size DD popped out quite nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent..., July 14, 2013
Feature flattering, looks good on the wife, but for the money, I wish it were a little better quality to be completely honesty.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the way it looks wow and fits and I was small but now I am so much bigger, July 6, 2013
I didn't want something that would show fat or look ugly or to small. I seen this and it was pricy however it looked like the size would fit. I got it finally and the top and bottoms are gorgeous. I love love it. It really is nice and I even bought a matching pair of stockings that i found that the model is wearing. If you have the money and are thin or heavy set youll look incredible and I never thought I could look sexy after three children. WOW! Awesome!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, May 11, 2013
top looks good on her but skirt was too small. overall it was very nice and she liked it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars IM SO HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT, April 18, 2013
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH THAT I RECOMMENDED IT TO MY BOSS TO USE IT AS OUR OFFICIAL UNIFORM AT WORK. IT'S COMFORTABLE AND FITS BEAUTIFULLY

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, May 2, 2013
This included all pieces as described... I'm not a fan of the generic "eye-patch" thong that's awkward shaped... the skirt had elastic bands going down it horizontally in several places around and weren't exactly what I was expecting from the picture... and the corset isn't exactly for people with longer torsos. Don't get me wrong.. this ISN'T a horrible product! It's definitely not worth the $50 tag on it but it's not the worst.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 11, 2013
This product fits perfectly and it is made from good material. I have no regrets, it is worth the money.