18 of 19 people found the following review helpful
on September 14, 2012
I bought this as a carry on because it was in my price range and I liked the spectrum colors grey with green zipper. I have had anywhere from fancy to cheap luggage before and I am pleasantly surprised how nice this one is. Definitely recommend and I might get a larger one that matches for checking.
1) The wheels! I didn't know this brand makes skateboarding products, but now it makes why these wheels are so amazing and smooth.
2) You will never have the issue of someone grabbing your luggage because it looks like theirs. Which is great because lately my baggage has been checked for free right before I board because overhead space is full.
3) The expanding option is great. You get through security without having to check your bag because it's too big, and then you can put everything you were holding and expand the bag a couple of inches.
4) There aren't a lot of compartments. I used to think I liked a bunch of pockets, but I like how simple this bag is. Two pockets outside, and the inside has a mesh zipper to separate the 'lid' and large compartment.
5) It's really light and sturdy. The fabric is very durable and you can clean it easily. Trust me. It's nice and light too, which made me wonder its durability, but it's well made. When completely filled it doesn't fall over. The handles are nice and sturdy to pull out of the over head or from baggage claim easily.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
on June 13, 2014
This is the third Dakine pack I have purchased. It is the largest of the three and holds an amazing amount of stuff. Even full, I was still able to fit it in the overhead compartment of the Boeing 757 airplane I was traveling. The split compartments with zipper mesh covers make it easy to organize and access my clothes, shoes and accessories. I highly recommend this product.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on October 15, 2013
Bought this for my husband for Christmas, so I can't say what he will think, but he likes it when I handle these things and I have never steered him wrong yet. I'm 100% sure he will love it, he never packs much so he will be able to carry his toiletry bag inside as well. Which I purchased black as well for men.