Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

90%
10%
Size: 28.5 x 14 x 12.5-Inch|Color: Black|Change
Price:$69.96

on October 28, 2012
Bought matched sets for myself, my husband and our teenage son. All the bags have heavy duty zippers that never seem to catch no matter how we abuse them, and they roll like dreams. No more struggling at the airport.

Durability is over the top. After a recent trip, my son left his rolling duffel open in the back of his closet, on the floor. A few weeks later, wonder "what's that smell?" he discovered our cat had decided it was the perfect place to take a leak and had filled it with urine to the point where the bag was soaked through on one entire end. It even had urine sloshing around inside of it.

I took the whole bag and hosed it off outside, then submerged it in our whirlpool tub filled with hot water and bleach for several hours. Another good rinse, and took it out to dry. It dried fully in just four hours (!) and I swear nobody would be able to tell it wasn't brand new now.

I'm totally amazed with these Dakine bags. I'll never buy anything else again, but honestly they are so durable with the replaceable wheel option I can't see why we'd need to purchase luggage again in our lifetime.
on March 14, 2013
The package arrived 3 days early, and looks great. I love the quality and rugged feel of the bag and the wheels, it doesn't look like its going to be falling apart anytime soon. The design is well thought out and is going to suit my purpose well. I would recommend looking up a quick review video on youtube if you are on the fence about purchasing this bag, to get a better idea of what you are buying.

The bag has 3 compartments: One near the carrying handle, the main compartment, then one more compartment at the bottom. I wish the partitions were removable in case you wanted to use it as one large bag at some point, but they are not. That said, the item is exactly as it is described.
on November 1, 2013
Used for overseas travel. Easy to use, enormous capacity. Very sturdy. This is the midsize bag. No signs of damage after multiple destination trip.
on August 16, 2013
With all the restrictions on flights and less weight allowed I feel like this is a great size. Helps prevent over packing. The compartments inside are good to keep things organized. This will be coming on many trips.
on April 29, 2013
I could pack a lot of stuff in this bag. Used it for 2 trips and was easy to drag around. It is really durable and I would definitely recommend this.
on March 23, 2016
Excellent quality and spacious! Plus shipping was faster than expected. Really great bag for the price. Have already considered buying a second one! Wheels easy and is durable.
on December 5, 2015
I've used this bag every week for the last eight months and it has held up like a champ. Its very durable. If only it had more pockets in it.
on December 29, 2015
great bag - well priced and made sturdy
on July 4, 2015
Love the bag. Very good product.
on August 20, 2015