5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, March 2, 2014
I bought this bag after reading the reviews of others. I can say that I really like this bag and it can hold up to a bout a week worth of cloths for me on a trip. Fits right in overhead on the planes every time mainly (American Airline & Southwest). However it does tilt but if you pack it from the bottom and give it support it should stand on its on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 28, 2013
Love this , Got this one and another one for me and my husband for a carry on. They are great. Really can hold a lot. And light weight. Only draw back , is when you have it packed and try to set it up , it tips over. Otherwise, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice overhead carry on, October 5, 2013
Just as expected, great size, great product. Could use more pockets, like it is reeealy basic, but its ok for an overhead carry on

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel, October 4, 2013
Michele Shimamoto (Kailua Kona, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
it's a beautiful bag would be better with dual inside zippers. Great piece of luggage. Perfect size. Dakine brand made very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheels Nicely; Super Long Handle, October 1, 2013
I chose this bag because it met the airline regulations for size. It's a great size for me because I ALWAYS pack too much. A girls gotta have options! It wheels smoothly through airports, I took out the bottom pad (which exposes the structural bars) and place my flip flops and small items between them. The zippers are almost TOO easy when sliding and might become an issue with opening on their own, which is one of the reasons 1 gave it 4 stars. The other reason; the handle is uber long!? I'm only 5"2 and it's a little cumbersome when trying to maneuver it, so those of you not vertically challenged might choose this bag on that merit alone :) my hubby's going to drill some holes so I can shorten it. Gotta love a handy man!

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, light weight, June 26, 2013
I bought it for my son before a long summer trip he is taking. A friend recommended it to us having bought one herself. When it arrived (which was quickly), I was impressed with the construction, how the wheels where tucked in small, and so didn't eat up a lot of the inside room. The zippers and pockets seem sturdy. It is lightwieight. I like the way you can keep it smaller or expand it. I have a Tumi which I paid double for (or more) and this seems as good. I am considering buying another for our family. I guess the only thing I don't know is durability, as my Tumi is 13 or more yrs old.

Dakine 42-Litre Overhead Pack