Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$38.39 - $44.99

on November 20, 2013
I personally do not recommend heeding the "they run too big, get a size smaller" reviews. I'm normally XL gloves, with them being a tad bit large on me. I figured with the reviews, I'd be ok with size L. Wrong answer. Those are my wifes gloves now. They were so warm on my motorcycle ride in to work, without the liner, I ordered an XL pair. I'm glad I didnt lose control of the bike not being able to move my fingers in the tiny gloves. I'm normally XL, and I look forward to the XL's coming in the mail. I said "fit as expected" since size L would be normally small on me, as expected.
on December 6, 2013
Why the 5 stars ?

1) The gloves fit perfectly.
My hand is on the large size, i'm 6.2, and the XL gloves fit perfectly.

2) It comes with a set of liners, these are very thin gloves that you wear under the real gloves, double gloves

3) The bend easily when you make a fist
on July 29, 2013
I bought these gloves for $30 and took them skiing. They ROCK. And at that price, you can't beat the value.

Waterproof. Warm. Long enough to keep the snow out. Easy to bend your fingers (not like some harder gloves). Everything I wanted in a glove.

One unique feature is that they come with liners. So if it gets too hot spring skiing, clip the big gloves on your jacket and use the thinner black liners instead of bare hands.
on December 16, 2013
These worked great for snowblowing yesterday. The weather was horrible (0 degrees w/ the windchill) and I was outside for 1.5 hours - these kept my hands warm the whole time.
on December 17, 2012
I loved the gloves. Even without the inner lining the thing was stil relatively warm, they also kept my hands dry. Runs a little big i wear large normally for all other gloves but feel that I should've bought mediums.
on July 3, 2013
These two layer gloves worked very well. The inner liner can be taken out easily for warmer days or left in for the colder ones. Worked very well.
on March 23, 2013
I am a snowboarder and bought these gloves as a back up pair for a trip to Utah. I ended up deciding to use them as my main pair after wearing them once. They have great features and kept my hands warm and dry for 3 consecutive days in sub freezing conditions in the Utah mountains.
on February 14, 2014
I purchased these for hiking outdoors in cold weather. The design is kind of annoying. The gloves are hard to get off with the liner intact and even harder to get back on. My fingers were cold in temperatures under about 20 degrees.
on January 28, 2015
In 40 years of skiing, I have never owned a better pair of ski gloves than this pair. Or more correctly, pairs.

The liners are very practical, and give very good tactile feel. They slip off a bit when the outer layer is removed, but this cannot be helped with today's technology.

The outer gloves are where the magic is. You can rope them onto your sleeves and let them hang carelessly, cinch them up inside or outside your cuffs, or dispense with the liners altogether.

The left thumb has a squeegee and the right thumb has a snot rag.

Not sure how the snot rag will clean up. Will let you all know.

I cannot rate these gloves highly enough.
on July 9, 2015
Pretty good gloves while they worked. Worked for two ski trips before part of the outer glove started to fray and fall apart.

Company expected me to pay to have them shipped back, even though they started tearing and falling apart after just two ski trips.

I will likely look elsewhere for gloves next time I am buying some (this is more from the customer service standpoint than the product itself. One of the gloves worked just fine, so I must have just gotten one defective glove)