Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Size: One Size fits All|Color: Peacock|Change
Price:$9.97 - $20.00

on December 18, 2012
I wear this brand / style hat everyday during the cool and cold months because i work at a garage and it gets nippy with the doors being open. The hat has held up well, doesn't shrink when washed, and doesn't make my head itchy when i wear it for long hours.
on December 26, 2013
quality beanie here
I would recommend not buying it in purple
you think you want a purple hat
but then you wear it and feel silly
on January 21, 2014
I ordered this beanie because I lost my old one. The fabric is very soft and fits comfortably. It is just how it is pictured: black and a knit fabric. I gave it four stars because after about a week of wearing it, the top part started to fray a little bit. Even though it isn't too noticeable, I dropped a star. Overall a good beanie, I would recommend it.
on January 18, 2014
I bought this for my daughter and she LOVES it! It has that slouchy fit that is popular now and the coloring was so pretty!!! very rich!
on March 20, 2013
I usually wear this when snowboarding and the only con is when you begin to sweat, it's probably not the best option. But that's why you have the option to remove it. Great, soft, and killer color!
on November 3, 2013
Love this beanie! It is so cute and soft, and looks very fashionable to wear all of the time. Would recommend this to everyone who loves beanies.
on May 7, 2013
Exactly how a slouchy beanie should be - slouchy, good material, and comfortable cut. Da Kine is a good brand and its products are good quality!
on March 7, 2013
Cool beanie I'm wearing it today. I like this beanie a lot and I will most definently order another beanie from Dakine in the future.
on December 19, 2013
A nice and simple black hat. Stylish when worn right, and always warm for the colder months. Hard to go wrong.
on November 24, 2013
all around decent hat with a decent fit. was pretty much what you expect with a good fit and size.