Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 27, 2012
Disclosure: I love bags - I own entirely too many suitcases and bags, but have never found a week-long bag I loved. That being said, this is hands down the most organized suitcase I've ever used. I just returned from an 8 day trip in Japan. The rooms were tiny and we couldn't unpack, so I was living out of the suitcase the whole trip. I was able to stay so organized, I barely had to re-pack as we moved from city to city. I was worried this would be too small for an 8 day international trip (I am NOT a light packer), but I was able to fit everything I needed with weight and room to spare. The wheels work well and I love that it stands up on its own (no more bags toppling over in airline lines). To top it off, it's a super cute bag. I highly recommend it!

To give you an idea of size: I packed 9 dresses, 2 pairs of pants, 4 tops, 1 pair of PJs, 2 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of sandals, 1 pair of tennis shoes, large toiletry bag, medium size makeup bag, hair straightener, 3 belts, 2 umbrellas, small souvenirs, and enough socks/underwear for 10 days and I had room to spare. We still came in slightly under the maximum weight limit (the bag itself is just under 10 lbs., packed on the return flight it weighed 44 lbs). It's a spacious bag but not too big.
on September 29, 2013
Needed a bag that was lightweight, easy to pack & live out of for 2 weeks. It exceeded my expectations. Well made & thought out. Has lots of handles, doesn't fall over when fully packed and standing upright. Once fully packed for the trip I was still under the ugly 50 lbs. Glad I got it.
on April 13, 2013
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE BAG. I LOVE THE 3 SEPARATE COMPARTMENT ON THE INSIDE TOP, A MAIN ONE FOR CLOTHS AND THE TWO ON THE OUTSIDE. YOU CAN FIT ABOUT 3 PAIRS OF FLIP FLOPS IN THE OUTER COMPARTMENTS. THE COLOR IS BRIGHT AND MAKES IT EASY TO FIND. THE PRICE WAS GREAT, CHEAPEST I HAVE SEEN THEM.
on August 31, 2012
The design of this bag is awesome!!! I absolutely love the split design, it's great for keeping organized. I've seen bags come off the conveyer and they have belongings falling out because a zipper broke or other mishap, but that's impossible with this bag since both sides zip independenty and then the two sides zips together. So I won't have to worry about losing anything even if the outer zipper had a problem.
on June 4, 2013
Why 4 stars then? Well, the customer service was impeccable. They immediately got in touch with me. Not only sent a new bag but a box with postage already paid for me to put the other bag in and send back free of charge. They didn't have the bag I wanted in stock so they worked with me to find one that I would like and adjusted the price accordingly. The bag I actually ended up getting was the duffle and though I like the split roller better it does the job.
on May 22, 2013
Love this. there are a lot of compartments inside which makes packing more organized. I got a lot of compliments and i could spot my bag easily. The handle is made sturdy and well. I compared my luggage pieces from Dakine (i have this and the matching overhead piece) to my friends and we both agreed mine was built for someone who travels a lot. I also, found you can hook the overhead bag on to this bag for easy carrying.
on June 19, 2012
I bought this bag after having seen my friend use her's for the past few years. I noticed her's stayed in excelent condition and had many compartments which were great for helping organize my things. I am now on my trip and living out of it right now and love it! And i love the cute sierra design. I've never had this nice of a bag and am very happy with my purchase.
on September 13, 2012
We travel quite often and need something that is not gonna fall apart quickly. We used this bag for the first time last week and i was nothing but impressed!! Made out of great material and has tons of space! Would recommend this for anyone!!
on July 25, 2013
Love it! Is the best suitcase I've had. I travel for work a lot and it's just perfect for a week on the road. Everything fits in it and the compartments help keep thing organized. I'd recommend this bag to everyone. ❤
on June 27, 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter for her high school graduation. She is absolutely thrilled with it. She has already used it and has told me she loves it, can't believe how much she can fit in it and how great it is for organizing her things. I was so happy to hear how thrilled she was with this bag.