5.0 out of 5 stars Best suitcase I've ever used!
Published on July 27, 2012 by J. Vickery

1.0 out of 5 stars travel bag is good, shipping and packaging NOT
The travel bag is is very nice. Dakine is a great brand and we have purchased many items of that brand. The bag was shipped in box that was larger than the travel bag. There was no packaging material around it to protect it. The cardboard box was open when we received it. Very poor shipping packaging.
Published on July 19, 2012 by Beowulf Media

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best suitcase I've ever used!, July 27, 2012
Disclosure: I love bags - I own entirely too many suitcases and bags, but have never found a week-long bag I loved. That being said, this is hands down the most organized suitcase I've ever used. I just returned from an 8 day trip in Japan. The rooms were tiny and we couldn't unpack, so I was living out of the suitcase the whole trip. I was able to stay so organized, I barely had to re-pack as we moved from city to city. I was worried this would be too small for an 8 day international trip (I am NOT a light packer), but I was able to fit everything I needed with weight and room to spare. The wheels work well and I love that it stands up on its own (no more bags toppling over in airline lines). To top it off, it's a super cute bag. I highly recommend it!

To give you an idea of size: I packed 9 dresses, 2 pairs of pants, 4 tops, 1 pair of PJs, 2 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of sandals, 1 pair of tennis shoes, large toiletry bag, medium size makeup bag, hair straightener, 3 belts, 2 umbrellas, small souvenirs, and enough socks/underwear for 10 days and I had room to spare. We still came in slightly under the maximum weight limit (the bag itself is just under 10 lbs., packed on the return flight it weighed 44 lbs). It's a spacious bag but not too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, September 29, 2013
Needed a bag that was lightweight, easy to pack & live out of for 2 weeks. It exceeded my expectations. Well made & thought out. Has lots of handles, doesn't fall over when fully packed and standing upright. Once fully packed for the trip I was still under the ugly 50 lbs. Glad I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is AMAZING!, July 25, 2013
Love it! Is the best suitcase I've had. I travel for work a lot and it's just perfect for a week on the road. Everything fits in it and the compartments help keep thing organized. I'd recommend this bag to everyone. ❤

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, July 8, 2013
Took this to Europe for a two week trip - plenty of room for clothes, miscellaneous items and even left over room for souvenirs. And not even close to going over the weight limit. Loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Dakine Girls Split Roller Travel Bag (Sports)
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE BAG. I LOVE THE 3 SEPARATE COMPARTMENT ON THE INSIDE TOP, A MAIN ONE FOR CLOTHS AND THE TWO ON THE OUTSIDE. YOU CAN FIT ABOUT 3 PAIRS OF FLIP FLOPS IN THE OUTER COMPARTMENTS. THE COLOR IS BRIGHT AND MAKES IT EASY TO FIND. THE PRICE WAS GREAT, CHEAPEST I HAVE SEEN THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Luggage, September 13, 2012
We travel quite often and need something that is not gonna fall apart quickly. We used this bag for the first time last week and i was nothing but impressed!! Made out of great material and has tons of space! Would recommend this for anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!, August 31, 2012
The design of this bag is awesome!!! I absolutely love the split design, it's great for keeping organized. I've seen bags come off the conveyer and they have belongings falling out because a zipper broke or other mishap, but that's impossible with this bag since both sides zip independenty and then the two sides zips together. So I won't have to worry about losing anything even if the outer zipper had a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel the world bag!, June 19, 2012
I bought this bag after having seen my friend use her's for the past few years. I noticed her's stayed in excelent condition and had many compartments which were great for helping organize my things. I am now on my trip and living out of it right now and love it! And i love the cute sierra design. I've never had this nice of a bag and am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect travel bag, April 5, 2014
This bag was perfect for our trip. Pockets for everything and everything stayed in place. Strong straps to hold it all together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 17, 2014
This is a huge suitcase!! but the inside only has half the capacity as expected. this is because there are big pockets that take up a lot of space. But these pockets are excellent!! the are so big you can fit a lot of shoes in just one! also they are great for keeping the dirty close in. The color is as expected, and overall this is a great suitcase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›