5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat.
This is a pretty sweet hat. Good quality and it fits my giant head pretty well, which is what you need when you have a giant head.
Published on October 29, 2011 by Meatbaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as they say.
Published on November 18, 2011 by DrewBenz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as they say., November 18, 2011
This review is from: Dakine Waffle Visor Beanie (Sports Apparel)
This waffle visor beanie sure looks great, I purchased based on some other reviews from people saying it, "fit their huge head well" Apparently you don't have a huge head at al. My hat size is 7 7/8 and this beanie BARLEY covers my ears and this is only when I wear it with the bill facing backwards and it fully stretched, If the bill is facing forward it just looks stupid, so the 1 size fits all isn't so accurate. BUT if your head size is more in the 7 1/4 range your will be happy. Just thought I'd let people know who have to deal with the issue of truly having a large head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat., October 29, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, March 14, 2012
Picked up this hat at the beginning of this winter to keep my head warm. The hat did just that. My ears and head were warm all winter long. It looks good too, tight little brim, waffle stitched pattern. I got no complaints.

I know a few reviewers said it was to small for their heads. I wear a 7 1/8 fitted baseball hat, I know that's not exactly huge but this hat fit my head really well. I could see where you might have a problem if you are up in the 7 1/2 or 7 5/8 head size range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat...wrong color...sort of., November 9, 2013
This review is from: Dakine Waffle Visor Beanie (Sports Apparel)
This hat is pretty cool. A good mix of functionality while still looking good. And it's really comfortable. The only thing "wrong" with it is that it's the wrong color.

I picked the "Army" color. Now the reason I picked this color was that, in the picture, it looked brown...but it's not. It's actually green. Which is fine, because I like green, and I'm fine having a green hat. It actually makes more sense that it's green considering the color is "Army." But anyway, the picture was deceiving. That makes me wonder if the other colors aren't as they seem...

As far as size goes, I see a bunch of people here saying that it fits their "big head", but don't let the size deter you if your head is not big. My head is definitely not big. It's not small, but I definitely would not call my head big, and it fits my head perfectly. No excess hat up there. It comes down just barely below my ears. So it covers them completely, but doesn't hang any lower. Just the way I like it.

Good hat...good hat...

EDIT: Funny...I've been wearing this hat thinking it's green. But I'm starring at it now and thinking, "This does look kinda brown." Either way, it doesn't match the picture. It's much darker. Maybe I've just discovered I'm a little colorblind, lol. I don't know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, could be heavier, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Dakine Waffle Visor Beanie (Sports Apparel)
I really like the look of this hat, and it fits almost perfect on my head (7 3/8 - 7 1/2). Any bigger than 7 1/2 might find this hat a bit small.

The only complaint that I have about this hat is that it is pretty lightweight. Compared to the DaKine Kinked Beanie, for example, this is about 1/2 or 1/3 the weight and not as warm. Admittedly the "kinked" version is kind of girly and I returned mine as I am not a girl.

As long as you understand that this isn't the warmest or heaviest option, you'll be satisfied by this stylish beanie. And you'll look rad (like me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great even for women!, October 3, 2013
I am a woman and I have a small head, so I was hesitant. But when I wore it, it actually fit a lot better than some of the other beanie visors I have designed for women! This has got to be my favorite one at this moment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, January 29, 2014
This product is exactly as described. It is warm, looks super cool, fits as it should and seems very durable. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute hat, January 7, 2014
The color is 100% NOT represented in the photo - it's actually SO much better, in a super dark olive. It fits perfectly with no itchiness, very soft. I have bought this same hat in various colors for my son, and I continue to buy it when he loses them. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beanie, January 7, 2014
Love the beanie, would totally give 5 but had to do 4 because even though it's 1 size fits all- my 12yr old's head is perfect for it, he doesn't have a crazy big head or anything like that ...so if anyone has a bigger than avg head...probably not going to work for you but otherwise...super stylish and warm from his report!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great we quality product, December 24, 2013
Hat arrived fast. Product is cool and comfortable for every day use. Color is awesome. Not to big not to small it was just right.

Dakine Waffle Visor Beanie