5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bag!!!!, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Dakine Wheeled Large Duffle (Sports)
This is one of the best soft sided, rolling, bags I've seen and used. Huge capacity. Very durable. Great features. Stiff underside for support and protection. Strong handles. Strong durable canvas nylon like material. Probably not waterproof but close enough...water resistant though. Huge inside. Three compartment. Big center with a small side at each end. Strong handle. Been around the world and it still looks and functions like new. Zippers are durable and strong. Nothiing but good things to say.

Amazon had super fast shipping. Would have been free if had the time but got it over-nighted...actually got two of them over-nighted and they arrived as promised. Amazon had the best price and even with over-night shipping still cheaper than other websites. My local surf shop didnt stock this bag or even one close to it otherwise they might have been cheaper because of the extra shipping I had to pay. But if you can wait for the free shipping period you cant beat the price on amazon....that goes for just about anything.

All of Dakine products are top of the line and top notch. You cant go wrong buying Dakine products. I try and buy dakine whenever I can

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what you take when you pack up your life and go, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Dakine Wheeled Large Duffle (Sports)
I moved from Seattle to Madrid and needed a large duffle to carry all my clothes.

When I packed, I folded all my clothes and packed up every single piece of clothing I own, including two pairs of shoes, and put it into this duffle bag. The only thing that didn't make it in were my suits which had to be kept in a hard case.

The wheels are strong and can survive a run through airport terminals or long walks lost in a city looking for your hotel. Capacity is sufficient for bringing lots of sports gear for an event as well. The framing on the undercarriage is strong and can sufficiently handle the maximum capacity for weight on a check in piece of luggage.

Do not keep valuables or sensitive items in this bag since things do get shifted around inside.

Compartment wise it's no frills but what did you really expect from a duffle bag?

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, February 15, 2013
works great- I have the compleat notrhwood set now and proudly use them as offten as I can. This duffle is top notch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dakine bags, January 18, 2013
We have bought many Dakine bags. They are sturdy and easy to use. This bag was checked through the airline and came out on the other side still looking brand new. I got this one for a great price which is a bonus!