Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 8, 2012
My husband purchased this bag in all black in hawaii and I've always been sad I didn't get one as well. It fits two sets of snorkel gear and other goodies. It weighs almost nothing and can hold a lot of gear. If you don't pack it all the way to the gills you are able to carry it on a plane with you.

You can't beat the warranty from Dakine and will take quite a beating.

This bag is big. A large duffel but could be used as an overnight as well. So cute with the flourish print and teal blue accents.
on September 1, 2012
Love this bag. It's very well made and rugged, with solid zipper and handles. Stitching seems strong. The design (vienna) is tasteful and feminine without being flashy. Plenty of handles and room enough for a long weekend full of gear. Travels well.
on June 2, 2013
I love my new duffel bag! First off I got this bag within a week of ordering it and it was in great condition. Once I got it I went traveling and it has flawlessly made it through each check point and destination. I love dakine bags and accessories. I've had this bag for maybe a year already and still happy with it, very durable.
on June 5, 2013
Love the color and works great for what I need. Wish it had a side pocket for shoes or something else, but its super big and you can fit a lot of clothes, shoes and misc items! It is a little big for a weekend bag, unless your packing for 2! Will be buying the smaller size for a weekend and or gym bag!
on June 3, 2013
I can fit everything in ONE bag!!! Instead of a bunch of smaller bags, I can carry all my stuff in this roomy duffle. Great price too. Glad I got the bigger size. I always like the style of Dakine bags.
on June 9, 2013
This bag is really well made and has such a cute design. I went on a 7 day vacation and it held everything I needed, plus a little extra, with no problem.
on August 21, 2013
I purchased this duffel for my girlfriend last year. She uses this on every trip we take... We have been extremely pleased with the bag thus far.
on June 15, 2013
This bag is awesome! So roomy and very sturdy! Best investment! Needed this bag for a weekend trip, and this bag was perfect!
on August 9, 2013
The duffel bag is so durable and perfect. The color is great and the material is great and it's just great.
on July 25, 2013
this bag is awesome going to use it every trip I take. fits every outfit I take with me :) thank you