Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: One Size fits All|Color: Black|Change

on January 24, 2012
This is a smallish hat. I don't have a big head, in fact in normal hats I usually wear a small. I wanted this to come down over my ears like other hats in this style, but it didn't. It's very cute, just didn't fit. I don't have "big hair" either.
on November 28, 2013
Many of the reviews comment on the small size of this hat. It is small; 20 inches in fact. I am a woman with a small head (21.5 inches), and short hair, and it fits me perfectly. This is a great, warm, comfortable, stylish hat, that also appears to be of high quality.
on September 26, 2012
Purchased this cap for my 6 year old niece at the time and they were too snug on her. This is definitely not a women's size beanie.
on January 1, 2012
We bought this hat and it fit really small. I've been looking for a good hat for a long time and everything is always too big on, but this one was way too small on.
on February 25, 2013
I love everything about it! It does run a bit small, though. If you have an average-to-larger sized head with particularly thick hair, this one may not work for you. But I have an average-to-smaller sized head and somewhat fine hair, so it is perfect for me.
on February 12, 2015
My wife's hair is thinning and she sometimes does not have the strength to fix it. She elderly and is ill. I would recommend this hat for anyone who needs to cover one's hair when she is incapacitated to the point where she can always fix it up as she wojld wish.
on November 13, 2012
I live on the highest point of elevation in NC. This hat keeps me very warm! The fleece lining makes this hat super cozy! Fits great! I've had so many compliments on it! I will definitely be ordering more for the winter!
on November 30, 2015
Super cute and soft on the inside. I have a small head and it fits perfectly. It does not go over my ears but I wasn't looking for a hat that did. I live in a colder Oregon town and this hat does the job.
on December 17, 2013
I found a dotted glove with a bow for my granddaughter on the Amazon website, and paired them with this hat - everyone thought I bought a set, they complimented each other so well. This hat fits well under a hood for really cold days, and looks great when worn alone.
on December 6, 2012
I love this hat. I am so glad to finally find a stylish beanie that fits my small head!
No, I can't effect the slouchy look. However, I love having a cute hat to wear in Winter that doesn't look like a toboggan. I would give it 5 stars if the logo wasn't featured so prominently.