Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dakine Women's Lux Beanie (Peacock Stripe, One Size Fits All)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 4, 2013
This is a very nice hat, however it is super small. I have a small head and it dosen't cover my ears.
on January 18, 2013
These are perfect for ppl with smaller heads; like mine :) They fit just great and they're nice and warm. When i first took them out of the package they looked like they thread would easily undo but so far they've held up. Ill update you if anything changes with the quality. But for right now i just wished they had them in more colors and at a cheaper price :) I'm gonna get the teal ones :)
on February 28, 2013
I loved the colors and initially the hat fit well, but the yarn pilled quickly and the hat lost its shape. If there is any wind at all, the hat is not warm. I won't be able to use this hat anymore at the end of the season. Its not durable and didn't last very long. For the price, its disappointing.
on February 1, 2014
I looked all over for a hat like this with the cute bill. When I saw my cousin had it and it fit perfect I had to order it. I Love Love Love it! So cute. I can put it on, put on a little mascara and lip gloss and it looks cute without doing my hair. LOL. A great hat!
on January 9, 2014
We purchased this hat for my step daughter and she loves it! Actually, I like it too and was secretly hoping maybe it wouldn't fit and I could have it!!

Nice quality and very cute!
on April 3, 2013
It's a tad snug. If it were just a little bigger, I'd give it 5 stars. Super cute! Receive lots of compliments. Warm. Love the brim, it's very pliable and easy to shape.
on December 26, 2013
I can't tell you how many compliments I have received on this hat. I am one to wear hats on just about a daily basis. This one is cute, fun, and the fit is amazing !
on February 10, 2013
I have a smaller head and have always had a difficult time finding hats that fit. This hats fits perfectly! I just ordered the white one as well!
on February 17, 2013
I absolutely love this hat! It fits perfectly and it's great with jeans and a sweatshirt or whatever. Couldn't be happier!
on December 18, 2013
Very cute hat perfect for cold weather very fashionable and fits very snuggy it covers the ears you're definitely protected