5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, maybe needs an extra pocket or two
Perfect carry on! Very light weight and "user friendly". Do wish there were a few pockets inside of the luggage, but the outside is so great.
Published 7 months ago by Delaney

2.0 out of 5 stars The brand is great! Good quality
The brand is great! Good quality. The reason I rated it only a 2 stars is because I just took it on a long trip and because it only has 2 wheels it is very difficult to drag through the airports. It doesn't even stand upright. It kept falling over. It was very annoying. For that reason I will return it. I do love the brand though.
Published 6 months ago by Katy Frydman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, maybe needs an extra pocket or two, July 9, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The brand is great! Good quality, August 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carry on bag!, June 13, 2014
I bought two Dakine bags at the same time, a 49 litre and this 36 liter. The 36 liter bag is perfect for short trips where you don't want to take a lot of stuff. It's durable, easy to roll, and super easy to put in the overhead storage bins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, September 12, 2014
I used my new Dakine Carry On Roller Bag recently for a Friday to Monday trip for a wedding (several changes of clothes). Initially I was a little disappointed because there aren't any internal pockets in the bag and it is shaped narrow and longer than most small bags. However, I was so pleasantly surprised to find out that I could pack all the clothes I needed with room to spare. I flew on a small prop-plane and this bag very easily fit in the overhead compartment because of its narrow width -- most other passengers had to check their back at the gate. The bast thing is that it is so lightweight that it doesn't add extra pounds for me to lug aroung the airport!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small if you want the most for carry-on space., February 7, 2015
I loved the build quality and feel of this bag, but the size was just a tad too small for what I needed in a carry on. I know it probably meets the standard set by the more stricter airlines but I've found in my travels that they usually don't look to hard at the size. I usually like to have a large carry-on since the airlines charge for checked bags and I think it could have been an inch or two wider to accommodate more space. The other issue I could see is that if the bag isn't loaded with the heaviest stuff on the bottom when standing upright it could have a tendency to tip over because theirs not much rigid support along the outside of the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it would be perfect for a 2-3 day trip, December 21, 2014
I was surprised how much I could fit in here. I had a business trip across country and I was able to fit almost 5 days of clothes and a couple small pairs of shoes. Though overall it was too small for a week long trip needing winter clothes, as a had to pack a backpack with the overflow of clothes and shoes. I think it would be perfect for a 2-3 day trip. Great suitcase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 10, 2014
Didn't know a cabin size could be that big... It's Dakine what can I say more... these bags last forever. Can't wait to use it on my upcoming trip next month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice luggage, October 3, 2014
I really liked this luggage but decided it was to small so I returned it for the same exact bag in a 42 Liter

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, August 27, 2014
So cute! I love this bag, but it is not as deep as I was hoping for. Very shallow but great otherwise!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 30, 2015
great item, just wish it has a zipper pocket inside like the 42 liter bag. Perfect carry on

Dakine Women's Carry On Roller Bag