Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size fits All|Color: Blue Mix|Change
Price:$8.88 - $30.00

on March 21, 2013
I have lost my hair due to chemo and am always looking for new hats and scarfs (no wigs for me)......this hat is awesome..nice heft to it with a lining which was a surprise....fits perfect and covers my whole head..very warm and I love the style....I ordered the grey which was actually darker than in the photo which I am pleased about..I also ordered the blue because I couldn't decide between the two colors...it should arrive in a few days and I look forward to that color also.
on September 3, 2013
I really like the way this hat fits and all, but it gets fuzzy and pilly really fast. I've only had it for a few months and it looks like I've been beating up on it for years.
on December 21, 2012
This hat should come in sizes cause the one size fits all, as it did not include my head, which I guess is bigger than the average head. More sizes! Cute hat though!
on May 1, 2013
The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 is because the ends of the yarn come out of the top of the hat, I have to constantly tuck them in so I don't look like Alfalfa from Little Rascals. Otherwise it's a great hat, warm, lined, very soft yarn and a nice small bill on the front.
on November 12, 2012
This winter beanie is comfortable, clean and has soft fabric. I've worn it a lot so far, and I think its pretty decent at keeping the chill out. I would recommend it for fall/winter. The button detail at the bill is pretty cute, and the white color seems to coordinate well with red and brown hair shades (probably wouldn't look right on those with blonde hair though!)

FYI-I'm a genuine Amazon shopper (please see my many other reviews)! I know there are fake reviews on here, so I always try to tell shoppers to check the review history of users posting reviews. Also, please note that this is an Amazon certified purchase as shown above the review (meaning I actually bought this item on Amazon)!
on March 15, 2016
I admit, I have a big head. So I seldom buy hats because they so seldom fit. But some of the other reviews gave me hope that this hat might be an exception. Alas, I was wrong! Not only is this hat too small for me (it perches on top of my head no matter how many times I pull it down as low as I can) it's too small for my mother who has the tiniest little peanut of a head you've ever seen! Too sad, but it's a total waste. I even tried to give it to one of the homeless women in the Boston Common, but it was too small for any of them too!

I'd love to give it a great review, it is really cute, but it's just too small to do anyone any good.
on November 26, 2013
This hat is very cute in person. The lip is small and cute! Fits great!! The only down side is frays? Like it Has a lot of little hairs coming from all over it. I don't know how else to discribe it... other wise I really love this hat!
on October 9, 2013
This hat fits good and is really cute - the best hat I have. It's a snug fitting hat that is lined but may not be the best if you have a lot of hair or larger size head - I probably wear a medium.I like the thickness of the knitting...also like the white color. The lining looks like a very thin cotton.
on December 3, 2013
After reading other reviews, I was worried about this hat not fitting. I never really thought about the size of my head, I guess my head is average size because this hat fits great. It's super cute. I got it in white and now I think I'll order pink too :)
on March 4, 2013
I am so glad I have amazon to find the hard-to-find & the things you wouldn't think would be! This hat is so cute, the color is rich & it is lined so is really warm & I get a lot of compliments on it. Great buy & plan to get it in other colors:)