Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: One Size fits All|Color: Peacock Stripe|Change
Price:$8.73 - $49.89

on January 21, 2013
I have a collection of slouchy hats, and this hat is really cute, but not slouchy enough for me. My head is small, and it fits like a regular hat. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you want! The material is nice and thick!
on January 11, 2014
I bought this hat on a whim just because it looked so cute on my screen. I'm happy to say that it is just as cute on. I expected a warmer lined hat, but even though it's not lined the knit is quite chunky and the folded headband keeps my ears warm (if they're warm, the rest of my head is warm). The material stretches nicely and it is very soft and comfortable. It will not do for the most extreme days of winter, but will be a very nice and fun hat to wear for fall and spring. I definitely love this hat.
on July 9, 2013
This hat is very stylish. My biggest problem was
it size and the constant shifting where the gathers were.
Needs more fabric. Very expensive. Not worth the price
at all.
on November 12, 2015
Fits nicely and has that slouchy-beanie kind of look, without having TOO much slouch/fabric hanging off the back. Been complimented on it a few times. Decently warm as well.
review image
on December 8, 2012
This had is warm, soft, and super cute! There are several colors to chose and I'm thinking about order another one in a different color (that's how much I like it). I recommend this hat!
on January 14, 2013
This is my favorite hat! It's adorable and keeps my head warm too! I am fast and furiously looking for more of these in other colors! I will definitely buy more!
on April 12, 2013
Its a stylish Beanie, but don't expect much warmth. It is Well worth the 9$ price and it fits well. I would recommend it for style.
on February 10, 2013
This was for my 28 year-old for a ski trip. Warm, colorful and a cute stitch. She liked it, and it kept her warm in Utah!
on March 18, 2016
Cutest slouchy beanie! Fits like a charm and looks a lot cuter than a regular fitting beanie. My only complaint would be having to adjust the pom part frequently, but overall it's a great beanie.
on January 9, 2015
I like the way this hat fits. Most knit hats are too tight for me. This is perfect. I also can wear my jacket with the hood over it if it gets to cold. I like the the colors also.