Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on October 15, 2012
A very nice and well made shirt and a recommended buy but with one caveat. The material is a fairly heavy gauge Chamois and is toasty warm on our crisp fall days. Delightful! The cut is generous across the shoulders, down the arms, and around the chest, but, when new, is just adequate across the stomach. Therein lies the problem. My wife had urged me to get one size larger than my normal but I either forgot or thought I knew better. I should have listened. One wash and the shoulders, arms, and chest still fit fine but the stomach had shrunk too much for comfort (or appearance.) So, in short order, I ordered another, one size larger, the same tactic I urge anyone considering this shirt to entertain. Yes, buy it, but buy it big - you'll be happy you did.

UPDATE: The above holds true. Bought it a size too big to allow for shrinkage, and it worked out. The shirt shrank from deliberately too large to just right after one washing. I've had for over a month now and it's been washed 3 or 4 times and shrunk no further. So yeah, buy it one size large. Nice WARM shirt.
on November 17, 2013
sleeves too long, need to shorten sleeves to 32-33" would make for a great shirt to wear..Have to use second button to keep off of the hands.
on February 21, 2013
Looks good, fits well, and warm... just right for the central coast of CA. and I like the two breast pockets
on February 5, 2014
I am normally an M.

At the advice of earlier reviewers, bought a L, and it shrank to a nice M fit

---
Added: it is a year later. I wear the shirts to work most days, and they still look almost new. I will definitely be buying these again.
on September 14, 2014
This not the first of this type of shirt I've bought. It fits great. The fabric is heavy but soft, and very warm. Perfect shirt for the fall and winter in the Northwest.
on November 13, 2014
I am a chamois shirt fan and I usually buy from Lands End of L.L. Bean. This shirt is as good as those but at a better price. Very please with fit.
on December 11, 2014
For the money, it's an average quality and weight shirt. I returned the other one and kept this one.
on December 27, 2013
It was great he loved it and it is good quality! Fit was great and loved that it has the two pockets.
on February 4, 2013
I purchased this for my boyfriend, who seems to enjoy it. I find it to be very soft and it has become more so after a couple washes. The material has a slight, appealing heaviness to it. The green colour was true to picture.
on September 17, 2014
This was the shirt I had been looking for. its great for puttering around the garage on those brisk fall afternoons and still looks good enough to wear out, if you are the type to do such things as go out. Long story short its warm good looking and a good price what more can you ask for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse