Fast N' Loud 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Dale Jr.'s Sick Nomad The Gas Monkey crew build NASCAR royalty Dale Earnhardt Jr a 1956 Chevy Nomad. While Richard and Aaron travel to Dale Jr's Carolina home with the Nomad, the crew finds ways to cool off in the Texas heat. Also, is a pumpkin Pantera a lemon?
2. Chopped Cabriolet and 'Vette Rescue The crew help a widow by buying her husband's Ford '32 Cabriolet and many hot rod projects; they rescue an heirloom '62 Corvette from a garage falling down around it, but not all the family is pleased Richard has it. Richard makes a big announcement.
3. Cool Customeline KC's beloved but brokendown '55 Ford Customline gets new life, but can Richard flip it to Shark Tank's Mark Cuban? George Foreman takes off with Richard's prize Mustang while Richard and Dennis haggle with a WW2 vet over a 38 Aston Martin and some Nashes.
4. Killer COPO Camaro Richard gets his hands dirty building a $100K 2013 COPO Camaro from the wheels up on the VIP assembly line. Aaron ignores his request to work on a newly arrived 1930 Model A. Instead, Aaron builds his own dream vehicle while the Monkeys tackle the A.
5. Caddy Rust Bucket/Bel-Air Beauty Part 1 Richard buys a nest of cars including a '68 Cadillac Coupe de Ville that is so rusted out that Aaron and the guys want to mutiny, but not until they have a little fun with it first. Can Richard and Dennis save a piece of racing history from the crusher?
6. Caddy Rust Bucket/Bel-Air Beauty Part 2 Rust-ridden Caddy dumped, Richard gambles that the GMG crew can recoup his losses with a '60 Bel Air. Christie talks money -- first with a dad who wants to punk his teenage son with a Yugo and then with Richard trying to convince him to hire his sister.
7. Flugtag Flyer/Wicked Wayfarer GMG takes wing! Aaron builds a flying machine for the Red Bull Flugtag event and the team launches him off a 30ft pier. But will the Gas Monkey Flying Circus take off or take a nose dive? Meanwhile, the crew brings a rare 1950 Dodge Wayfarer back to life.
8. '71 Cool Kingswood/Retro Replicar Aaron and crew turn an ugly duckling '71 Chevy Kingwood station wagon into the cool, 70s hot rod dragster it was meant to be. Richard pries an'80 MG Replicar from a husband reluctant to part with it. The Grill books its first celebrity musical act.
9. Shelby Rent-A-Racer Restro, Part 1 The crew takes on a '68 Shelby Mustang that looks sweet but what's it hiding? Richard flips his lid when Tom and Jordan buy two junker cars from two tourists. Richard and KC travel to a secret lair to make a deal on a Lotus Cortina and an amphibicar.
10. Shelby Rent-A-Racer Restro, Part 2 Engine issues plague the '68 Shelby. Richard flips the rare '66 Lotus Cortina and floating Amphicar for some fast cash. A classic Ford Falcon arrives at the garage -- and selling it would be icing on the cake.
11. Gas Monkey Bandit Car - Part 1 Richard is hired by a wheeler-dealer friend to build a "Smokey & The Bandit" '77 Trans Am. He and Aaron have six days to build and get the car to New Orleans in time for the buyer to race in a rally. Some original Bandit stars help sweeten the deal.
12. Gas Monkey Bandit Car - Part 2 Richard and Aaron reach Burt Reynolds and win their wager, but that success may mean ultimate failure when the team doesn't get the '77 Trans Am on a transporter in time. Solution: they'll race it down to the New Orleans starting line themselves.
13. Troll's Choice Rolls-Royce When Richard "accidentally" buys $92K worth of cars at an auction, his bookkeeper sister insists he flip all five cars in one week. Some go more easily and profitably than others but it's a weirdly built Rolls Royce that even Aaron has a hard time fixing.
This funny and entertaining car show. These guys know what is cool and know how to get there. I would recommend this show.Published 10 months ago by Jake
We love the episodes that focus on the cars. We are less interested in episodes that focus too much on the restaurant, mainly because we want to see the cars! Read morePublished 10 months ago by David Peppard
I look forward to all the episodes. The care are cool and everyone is different. Love the passion from all the guysPublished 10 months ago by Rafael M.
These guys are awesome and funny! They work on a lot of cool vehicles and they do it right. Totally recommend itPublished 11 months ago by chris lawlor