Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team 7 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Journey Begins 500 ladies compete to become a famed Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. New to the mix are two celebrity judges; former DCC and Dancing With The Stars winner, Melissa Rycroft and platinum selling country music recording artist Neil McCoy.
2. Dancing For Your Life With 55 high caliber girls making it to finals, it's intimidating for the 30 veterans as they join the audition process & must fight to keep their place. Kitty Carter, takes no prisoners as she prepares girls for their solos.
3. Welcome to Valley Ranch As training camp begins with 43 ladies, the pressure starts to build! Kelli's passion is infectious and intimidating in First Meeting, as she sets the expectations very high. Seven girls will be cut to make a squad of 36.
4. A Week Of Firsts Fear takes over for the new Training Camp Candidates as they face the reality of doing the DCC kick line and jump splits for the first time. Dreams come true if only temporarily, as the girls try on the famed DCC uniform for the first time.
5. Getting The DCC Look To be a DCC, you need to look like a DCC. This week Kelli makes sure all the girls have the look. Starting with Makeovers, the new girls travel to the swank Halcyon salon for new hairdos.
6. Time To Get Serious As the candidates enter the sixth week of training camp they need to start looking like a DCC or their spot is in jeopardy.
7. A Lucid Dream With three girls left to cut and the first game around the corner, the pressure is intense as the girls return to AT&T Stadium to take the field for the first time since auditions.
8. The Payoff The final day of training camp has everyone nervous because Kelli and Judy might take a squad of less than 36. After some tough decisions, fear turns to elation as the final team is announced.
Team Interviews Get to know the cheerleaders of this new audition season!
New Season Sneak Peek A new season, and a new judge! What are the judges looking for in this round of auditions?