Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on September 19, 2013
Why would I not like it im a cowboys fan for life. "BUT IF YOU DO READ THIS REVIEW BE SURE IF YOU WANT A JERSEY AND A REAL ONE!! TO ASK IF IT IS. I BAUGHT ONE WAITED WAY PAST EXPEXCTED ARRIVE DATE AND L8ER FIND OUT ITS A TOTALL FAKE STARTED FALLING APART. areal one shouldn't fall apart!!
on January 21, 2014
Gave this to my son for Christmas. Before he could even wear it to a Cowboy's game, he had to have the collar stitched and the tag was already pulling off the jersey so that had to be stitched on as well. I have seen enough jerseys and know the quality was just not good on this jersey. Won't be using this vendor again.
on February 4, 2014
I'm pretty sure this jersey was a fake! The quality and the detail of the work is not something that the NFL would but their name on. The sewing quality is horrendous hanging strings, stitches very visible and not uniform. Overall I was very disappointed with this companies product. You get what you pay for when trying to go the cheap route!
on December 15, 2014
Wasn't satisfied with my jersey because it tore to small holes in the back & on the side.
on October 12, 2013
BIG UPS TO YOU TOP DOG....

Thank you for your great customer service. You went above and beyond the call of duty to get this Jersey to us and it was "EVERYTHING" we thought it would be. I ran to the mailbox, got it out and put it on. Took a picture of it and sent it to my Honey!!! He was so excited.. Now we are COWBOY READY for the big game on Sunday. (Redskins & Cowboys) It was a pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to many many more.

Thanks again
Steph.
on January 1, 2015
It's a fake, they were hand sewn and placed bad on the shirt and now it's falling apart!
on September 9, 2015
Great, came on time in fact it was delivered early. My husband loves it and is looking forward to a great football season!
on November 15, 2015
Would give 0 stars of available absolutely not a real jersey bought for a family member and when a we got it in totally fake my husband has a real one and nothing like it at all
on December 24, 2015
This was bought for my grandson for Christmas at his request & he loved it. He's a big Cowboys fan.
on March 15, 2015
product was exactly what it looked like online and true to size. fast delivery!

See 1 answered question